Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

• Yes

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • No, but I know someone who did.

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true at the of the movie I feel something in my troad in my chest and my girlfriend saw me and say ...YOU CRY?? I say no! and my son 19 years old "YES DAD YOU CRY!! ...the end of the movie I feel a lot emotions I'm 46 years old and I'm a collector and I love comics and my dream was have a big collection movies,figures and comics...my dream come true en this country and this movie move my heart see this movie with a glorious end!! thank you Mr. NOLAN!!! :)

Now that's what i'm talkin' about :clap:clap:clap

:1-1:

Nope, there was nothing in this movie that hit me on that level of emotion. Also, I guess I'm not that attached emotionally to Batman.

No kidding. About two hours into the movie, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my Levis because it was getting so uncomfortable just sitting there in one spot all the time, in a worn-out seat. I came close to just taking off my pants :monkey2.

Did you try the popcorn trick while you were at it? :wink1:

Lotta beta males on this board

[ame]https://youtu.be/UG_Z3ky5lwE[/ame]

i love this movie but no.
i was surprised when i started hearing some people did.

Can't answer. I will say this. Great sacrifice makes me well up. The national anthem does the same. In a weird way I felt the same during the ending of this. But I didn't cry.

No kidding. About two hours into the movie, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my Levis because it was getting so uncomfortable just sitting there in one spot all the time, in a worn-out seat. I came close to just taking off my pants :monkey2.

Did you get fired by PBS afterwards
icon_razz.gif

Same here Badmoon. Sometimes I feel like Harry and Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber when they're in the hotel watching that phone company commercial:lol And even in Date Night, I got just a tiny bit teary-eyed when they were out in the alley and the guy pointed the gun at Tina Fey and Steve stepped in front of her:monkey2

I didnt cry but I was getting emotional. So i was about too. Sad to see Alfred like that. Left all alone

Nope, I can't say I'm a crier, especially at movies. When people do cry, I have to suppress the urge to laugh. It's not like I see it as funny, but I can't help it, it's a strange reaction.

DUDE OMGGG!!! :thud: I thought I might of been the only one on the planet that does this! I have no clue why I do it but its not good at all! Kind of a curse really! :monkey2

Didn't cry but my heart sank when bane began to cry revealing he was a tortured soul that only knew darkness instead of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back