Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I delt with one was about a year ago he took forever and when I got the head it looked so bad and parts if the paint were tacky like he just gave up or just Diddnt care I decided then I would never buy anything from one ever again.its a shame he was getting pretty good before he bailed I also see him selling stuff on eBay all the time

The last time I delt with one was about a year ago he took forever and when I got the head it looked so bad and parts if the paint were tacky like he just gave up or just Diddnt care I decided then I would never buy anything from one ever again.its a shame he was getting pretty good before he bailed I also see him selling stuff on eBay all the time

Yeah. I got a freddy head off him too and it was really tacky and the skin colour was way off and way to dark

Bummer... hoped he was getting things organized (like the last message said) but nearly a year and nothing is very bad.

What's good it's ya boi... Uh never mind lol hey freaks I just want to take the time to clear some things up for those curious about my absence what can I say the last year and a half has been crazy for me with my personal life I was trying to hold my family together and at one point I lost it all and felt like retiring and flat out giving up on everything but thanks to my good friends like Magnus and others I got through it. Now I'm not making excuses work was overwhelming I took in too much straight up but that's another reason I've been under the radar and not doing many runs besides my h2 warlock and and my upcoming Babyface shameless plug lol Jk no but I've taken the time to clear business up and organize as we'll as experiment with new materials. Last year I only sculpted 5 heads the 2 blackest eyes heads my H2 warlock remake Leatherface and Babyface not counting my one off commission work but I do have lots of projects in the works. I recently left Cali and moved Washington and last week got my first house finally my own work room lol up until now it's been the living room or dining room and with 4 kids that was hell but it's a new year and its time grind harder thanks to who supported and to any who I may have upset I hope to make it right much love and respect.

What's good it's ya boi... Uh never mind lol hey freaks I just want to take the time to clear some things up for those curious about my absence what can I say the last year and a half has been crazy for me with my personal life I was trying to hold my family together and at one point I lost it all and felt like retiring and flat out giving up on everything but thanks to my good friends like Magnus and others I got through it. Now I'm not making excuses work was overwhelming I took in too much straight up but that's another reason I've been under the radar and not doing many runs besides my h2 warlock and and my upcoming Babyface shameless plug lol Jk no but I've taken the time to clear business up and organize as we'll as experiment with new materials. Last year I only sculpted 5 heads the 2 blackest eyes heads my H2 warlock remake Leatherface and Babyface not counting my one off commission work but I do have lots of projects in the works. I recently left Cali and moved Washington and last week got my first house finally my own work room lol up until now it's been the living room or dining room and with 4 kids that was hell but it's a new year and its time grind harder thanks to who supported and to any who I may have upset I hope to make it right much love and respect.

tumblr_me9pwu9NJw1r7s6oso1_250.gif

i have commissioned some stuff from One this year such as RZ myers part 5 myers part 7 jason painted stands and waiting on that Babyface that is in route and i have to say it is on point. also that new warlock is one of the best myers IMO. he still got the talent IMO.

i have commissioned some stuff from One this year such as RZ myers part 5 myers part 7 jason painted stands and waiting on that Babyface that is in route and i have to say it is on point. also that new warlock is one of the best myers IMO. he still got the talent IMO.

of course he does and always will

he has always been good to me but it seems he still owes people items from ages ago

No one ever said he Diddnt have the talent it is more a communication and lack of effort I bought things from one in the past that were great and not to long ago that were not he just sounds over worked and dealing with personal stuff still no excuse for selling sub par heads and paint jobs and bailing on people he owes money to he just tarnished what was once a great name on these boards like I said he has lost my business until I see he actual cares again like the old one and I honestly hope he comes back in full effect

That is one looooooooooooong *** sentence.

I kind of gave up trying to contact him myself. I was in touch with him last summer and I did get a Warlock off him and then gone like the wind. Nothing. To this day I haven't been able to get in touch with him. The one thing I notice like Fiend pointed out is the username he just used to respond here is different. It used to be ones1customs. This one is Ones Customs. So is this the real One?

I kind of gave up trying to contact him myself. I was in touch with him last summer and I did get a Warlock off him and then gone like the wind. Nothing. To this day I haven't been able to get in touch with him. The one thing I notice like Fiend pointed out is the username he just used to respond here is different. It used to be ones1customs. This one is Ones Customs. So is this the real One?

Yeah, it's strange. All you have to do is request to change your username and everything will stay the same i.e post count, feedback etc. Really makes no sense to start anew. From the beginning.

Back