Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One is a great guy and no one needs to worry about him scamming. I haven't talked to him in a few months but I have no worries about anything he is working on for anyone. He has a newborn baby, a big family, and is most likely just enjoying his new daughter and laying low, staying away from all the drama. Posting videos on YouTube everyday, or comments on Sideshow gets old when you are peppered by people asking for commissions or constant PMs about the status of projects.

I'm not saying I think it is a smart business move but, silence gets people talking with negativity unfortunately.

Last edited:
He has a newborn baby, a big family, and is most likely just enjoying his new daughter and laying low, staying away from all the drama. Posting videos on YouTube everyday, or comments on Sideshow gets old when you are peppered by people asking for commissions or constant PMs about the status of projects.

Don't get me wrong, l do like his work, and some "jokes" on here about One died and stuff like that goes to far imo, but l don't like his rudeness...why doesn't he say in a vid or 1 message: "don't send me pm's?" or "l quit making customs for a while"? l mean, my cash on ebay is welcome, but a pm from me not LOL

Again, l respect his work!

.....and as far as his work goes I was the biggest ones1customs fan out their but the last head I got from him was way to big and paint was pretty bad looked rushed especially the eyes looked horrible and like I said I have bought stuff from him before that was amaizing work maybe he just lost intrest

Likewise.. I was very VERY disappointed with the Freddy sculpt I got from him. That was my only experience with his work, so I thought all his stuff was of a similar level of quality..
:(

Don't get me wrong, l do like his work, and some "jokes" on here about One died and stuff like that goes to far imo, but l don't like his rudeness...why doesn't he say in a vid or 1 message: "don't send me pm's?" or "l quit making customs for a while"? l mean, my cash on ebay is welcome, but a pm from me not LOL

Again, l respect his work!

I understand where you're coming from, eBay is a different animal when it comes to business. I'm under the impression that the eBay sales are all stuff that is already made. I understand his reasoning for not answering PMs or accepting new commissions with older outstanding commissions still not complete yet. He says in his newer vide,o how can he accept new commissions when old ones are not completed? How can he show new projects when he owes people figures from older projects?

As far as PMs, he always sucked at answering them (he knows this), that's why myself or DarthMagnus handled his stuff in the past. I'm not making excuses, but when I was handling his projects my inbox was flooded with PMs daily. I can't imagine how his YouTube or Freaks inbox looks when he logs on, not only asking for updates, but for new commission questions also. Sometimes it's best to disappear until you're ready to handle new business although it may not be the best business move IMO.

As far as PMs, he always sucked at answering them (he knows this), that's why myself or DarthMagnus handled his stuff in the past. I'm not making excuses, but when I was handling his projects my inbox was flooded with PMs daily. I can't imagine how his YouTube or Freaks inbox looks when he logs on, not only asking for updates, but for new commission questions also. Sometimes it's best to disappear until you're ready to handle new business although it may not be the best business move IMO.

Thx Mag!! l know, l guess it is frustrating to get SO much mail as he gets and then answering all....l know he has a familly and a baby very recent. I alway's thought One was like that against "new" people in the figure community, but you made me realize l'm wrong about that....

I can also vouch for One...I had spoke to him few times and he said he wanted to take his business to next level...That was last I spoke to him. I don't think he pull this stuff, it is his Business and has family to take care of...

I would not jump to put the Guy in the BAD sellers category just yet...Give him a chance...I know some are paranoid from past experiances on here! And ruined it for some sellers who are Honest and hard working.
With that said, I am sure you'll hear from him or atleast someone who knows and talks to him for info on your stuff.

This board is pretty supportive towards customizers as long as their is some communication... even with some of our worst case situations it took a long time of nothing before it got bad.

Sounds like some people are still in contact with One, so any updates from them or (even better) him would certainly help to keep things calm.

I've definitely had good experiences buying from him and wish him the best :duff

No worries im alive and well truth is Im reorganizing and taking things in a better direction both quality and communication wise and to be honest I dont have the time to even log on as far as not being around or hiding not true I might have some things to complete but no major issue by far Ive been clearing out work trying to start fresh I might not be making myself as available but thats because commisions are not being excepted at this time most people can get a hold of me and have quite easily. I will be answering pms if there are any issues I apoligize if anyone felt I was dipping out on them especially Evilface my turn around time is not the best but it will improve along with the quality but I wont lie a wife and 4 kids makes the day seem like its 5 hours long I know Im not the best with pms obviously but Im a man of my word my very slow word sry. I love customizing to death but when it start feeling like a job its not fun anymore not to mention all the rumors that always seem to be surrounding me for some reason lol its gets difficult for me. I use to seek the attention to prove myself but now I just like to keep things quite and thats where the issue beging with alot of people. Ive done tons of new things but have not posted because I feel like its a problem when I do there is so much negativity maybe Im to blame idk I consider myself a good guy I love what everyone on here does Beto and Elvis are still my Favs Surfer and Skiman all amazing Rainman got me crazy so reevaluating my work is a must if that makes sence and not to sound corny but I miss creating and doing whatever character I want im trying to get there again so if I have to stay quite in order to take things to the next level thats what needs to be. Thank you for those who arent to harsh and those who understand and support I have nothing but love for all who do this and collect.

Last edited:
No worries im alive and well truth is Im reorganizing and taking things in a better direction both quality and communication wise and to be honest I dont have the time to even log on as far as not being around or hiding not true I might have some things to complete but no major issue by far Ive been clearing out work trying to start fresh I might not be making myself as available but thats because commisions are not being excepted at this time most people can get a hold of me and have quite easily. I will be answering pms if there are any issues I apoligize if anyone felt I was dipping out on them especially Evilface my turn around time is not the best but it will improve along with the quality but I wont lie a wife and 4 kids makes the day seem like its 5 hours long I know Im not the best with pms obviously but Im a man of my word my very slow word sry. I love customizing to death but when it start feeling like a job its not fun anymore not to mention all the rumors that always seem to be surrounding me for some reason lol its gets difficult for me. I use to seek the attention to prove myself but now I just like to keep things quite and thats where the issue beging with alot of people. Ive done tons of new things but have not posted because I feel like its a problem when I do there is so much negativity maybe Im to blame idk I consider myself a good guy I love what everyone on here does Beto and Elvis are still my Favs Surfer and Skiman all amazing Rainman got me crazy so reevaluating my work is a must if that makes sence and not to sound corny but I miss creating and doing whatever character I want im trying to get there again so if I have to stay quite in order to take things to the next level thats what needs to be. Thank you for those who arent to harsh and those who understand and support I have nothing but love for all who do this and collect.

Well said bro. Glad you came out and cleared the air. Hope everyone can feel your words.:)

See, a good guy. :exactly:

Same as you Evilface, i still havnet heard anything.

However, he has uploaded a new video on youtube and i message him to see if i get any news. God knows if he will ever get back to me , but i hope so. He seems like such a good guy and never leaves the horror community completely, so i cannot understand why he is like this.

But good luck to ones customs and i hope everything is sorted soon for every party involved. I hope one gets sculpting and trading lots again very soon, its should be great for him and any1 who buys his work.

Back