DID Lighted DIsplay Boxed WARNING!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
My friend is here now taking the bases apart, if he can fix them, I'll post new pics, in the meantime we also realised the instructions tell you to use 6 of the cross screws but also clearly indicates at the top that only 4 are included. Unreal.

Last edited:
One of these were from ebay, the other 2 a retailer, one was east coast, the other was from Cali. So it's not just one shipment. :sick

DiD is a great company. I am sure this is a mistake that wasn't intended. I would contact them and see what they could do.

Are you sure it isn't just a protective film on the top that needs to be pulled off. Alot of plastic sheet is like that, to protect the finish.

i don't know about the new ones, but i have 2 of the first ones released and it was really nice. wonder if it's the retailer shipping them and damaging during transition maybe

What pics are you talking about? I have no ideas what you are talkin about..
Deckard's first post originally contained a number of pictures explaining what was wrong with the three display boxes that he purchased. All were the same but two were from different sources. The boxes had been assembled wrong at the factory, and he couldn't see how to fix it.

He's got a friend helping him now (see first post), and will be posting more pics shortly.

Deckard's first post originally contained a number of pictures explaining what was wrong with the three display boxes that he purchased. All were the same but two were from different sources. The boxes had been assembled wrong at the factory, and he couldn't see how to fix it.

He's got a friend helping him now (see first post), and will be posting more pics shortly.

What would we do without you Creecher?

Ok so my friend spent 3 hours flipping the bases around while I assembled them. The instructions also have the screws mixed up so if you follow them your gonna end up not having any idea what to do. Unreal. Got 2 done for now.

PICT0133.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

What would we do without you Creecher?
Duh, you'd do without me. :monkey2

The place I was going to order some from had sold out, so it's great to get a heads up on these. They look much bigger than I expected.

thumbs_up.png

Back