DiD - LAPD SWAT "Jack" [Speed]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it worth getting two figures to display both outfits?

It's been many years since I last saw Speed, but I think Keanu was only in the SWAT outfit for a few minutes in the beginning of the movie.

But it'd be a shame to have the extra SWAT outfit go to waste... the only thing missing would be a 1:6 Jeff Daniels to pair with him. :lol

Now that's an idea. Get an extra body, Jeff Daniels hs, an extra SWAT vest and done!

Anyways, hope this is still end of May as OSO has said on their site.

DiD - LAPD SWAT "Jack" [Speed]

Well, just ordered one. A local seller had it at a reduced price plus a 10% off sale. With Neo and Wick on the horizon, thought a Keanu shelf would be kinda cool. Just need Ted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Received my "Jack" today. Really nice figure overall, pleasantly surprised with the headsculpt. The accessories are awesome. The rubberised arms don't allow for great posing possibilities (like both hands gripping the gun), but I'll have a bit more of a play over the weekend when I have time to take some pics and add all the many accessories to his vest. 1x Keanu down, 2 (maybe 3?) more to go!

Back