DiD - LAPD SWAT "Jack" [Speed]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend the best place to buy it from the UK?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm going to order from onesixthkit.com I think. And I'm in the uk.

Osk is a china based seller but offers free shipping which usually takes about 5 days plus he has good prices and will help you avoid customs charges

I'm going to order from onesixthkit.com I think. And I'm in the uk.

Osk is a china based seller but offers free shipping which usually takes about 5 days plus he has good prices and will help you avoid customs charges
Ah right I'll check them out! Thanks dude!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

just got it today, the headsculpt and paint is pretty close to the sample.

Could you please upload a couple of pictures of the hs? It is the only thing keeping me in the fence on this guy...
Production pictures are good enough but...
Thanks in advance. [emoji1360]

IMG_7914.jpg

Thanks man ![emoji1360] it seems fairly good.
What are your impressions ? Body and seemless arms are good?

so far so good, the shape of arms could be better, it is a bit thin and not strong enough. As I heard the body is not new design for this character, those props are very nice. Some said the headsculpt is not good (doesn't look like Keanu at all) but I think it is really not that bad. If you are happy with the prototype, then you wont be disappointed.

I just found 2 reviews from another site, not english though but there are many photos you may take a look.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=317189
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=317790&extra=&highlight=did&page=1

Sorry guys I only see a Chinese person, with a slight resemblance to Keanu. Personal opinion of course.

is it worth getting two figures to display both outfits?

It's been many years since I last saw Speed, but I think Keanu was only in the SWAT outfit for a few minutes in the beginning of the movie.

But it'd be a shame to have the extra SWAT outfit go to waste... the only thing missing would be a 1:6 Jeff Daniels to pair with him. :lol

Back