Did i won the lottery??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dwimmerlaik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy, im intrigued since i received an email that didnt went to my bulk mail and i dont know if its true actually i think is a fake (since i didnt entered any contest) mail but who knows, i might be rich :rotfl :

You were entered as dependent clients
randomly through a computer ballot system
drawn from 13,000(thirteen thousand) names of
email users around the world as part of our
international promotion program.
You were
approved for a price of £867,454 (Eight
Hundred and Sixty-Seven Thousand,Four
Hundred and Fifty-Four Pounds
Sterlings).

and many more thing come in the e-mail but actually i dont trust in that they dont ask me my credit card number but the do ask me to attach my passport or driving license, what do i do?.

Howdy, im intrigued since i received an email that didnt went to my bulk mail and i dont know if its true actually i think is a fake (since i didnt entered any contest) mail but who knows, i might be rich :rotfl :

You were
Sterlings).

and many more thing come in the e-mail but actually i dont trust in that they dont ask me my credit card number but the do ask me to attach my passport or driving license, what do i do?.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Based on your grammar I could see how you could be easily stooped.

Kidding bro. I am impressed when people know multiple languages. I only know one.

*shuts up*

btw It's, "Did I win the lottery?"

I need to learn a second language. btw Ren and Stimpy kicks butt!

You were
Sterlings).

I would send them all of your information ASAP. This would also include your social security card. Do it now! :lol:lol:lol

I work at a bankruptcy firm and I just had a client phone and ask me if one of these type things were for real.

I felt bad because I could tell by his voice that he wanted it to be real soooooo bad. :monkey2

You were
Sterlings).

Give me your credit card number first then I will make sure they aren't able to take a dime from you!!! :chew

These are probably the same people telling me I won a luxury car or the cash equivalent.

Hey, let me dream :monkey3; well actually i knew that it was a scammer (ok, ok maybe i was just dreamin) but well its the first time they didnt asked for my credit card :rotfl.

I work at a bankruptcy firm and I just had a client phone and ask me if one of these type things were for real.

I felt bad because I could tell by his voice that he wanted it to be real soooooo bad. :monkey2

You should have said it was a scam but you did know a Prince in Africa who was having trouble claiming his inheritance.:lol

Hey man, shows what you fu*kers know! I helped out that African prince and he hooked my ass up big time!

Now I'm rolling with millions of dollars, I got a huge manison, lots a babes and he sent me a f'n elephant as a bonus! I didn't know what to do with him at first... but man do I look fly when I ride around on that damn thing :rock

I'm tellin' you man, that **** was off the hook and totally legit...

However, later on I got an email from a Puerto Rican banker, turns out they were not on the level and I lost everything :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Damn, if I ever find who [email protected] is I'm gonna kill him!!!

Hey man, shows what you fu*kers know! I helped out that African prince and he hooked my ass up big time!

Now I'm rolling with millions of dollars, I got a huge manison, lots a babes and he sent me a f'n elephant as a bonus! I didn't know what to do with him at first... but man do I look fly when I ride around on that damn thing :rock

However, later on I got an email from a Puerto Rican banker, turns out they were not on the level and I lost everything :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:rock:rock:rock

:lol

:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl

You were
Sterlings).

send me a deposit of $10,000, or 1 billion pesos. for safety and security reasons, i will have the funds transferred to my account. once they have cleared, i will forward a bank check or transfer funds to you.

now how would you like to pay for the deposit? visa, mastercard, amex or CASH?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:

Back