DiD: Enemy at the Gates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this is gonna be available as a double pack release like the old skool dragon set was. DID are rocking out some awesome stuff lately :rock

You're right SLUG, DID is rockin' with some f'n fantastic upcoming product. This likeness of Harris and Law are amazing. DID doesnt usually do double packs, so I'm betting on single releases.

I am hoping for an individual figure release as I seem to like the Toy City version of Vassily.Yes DID and Toy City are showing off both figures from the movie.

Those looks amazing. Whoa...

I would love to do a Custom Ed Harris from "The Abyss".

(would love the suit he wore at the end, plus the little probe.)

I hope these guys get to do an Eastwood sculpt. Man with No Name with that sculpting skill would floor me, but even an Where Eagles Dare version, with a Richard Burton to accompany him.

These figures do look great, I love the film to. These might be my 1st DiD figures.

Dragon did this set when the movie came out, I still have it somewhere. The DiD likenesses are slightly better and the paint is more realistic. But I doubt they could improve on the Dragon outfits.

Dragon did this set when the movie came out, I still have it somewhere. The DiD likenesses are slightly better and the paint is more realistic. But I doubt they could improve on the Dragon outfits.

Trust me Dave, DML's outfits are a thing of the past. Even their own uniforms and gear are much better now than 9 years ago.
Both DiD and Toys City offer leather boots and gear, and sometimes wood and metal weapons. The detail and cut of the uniforms is much better as well.

those in hand pictures of the ed harris sculpt look utterly amazing day one purchase from me

Trust me Dave, DML's outfits are a thing of the past. Even their own uniforms and gear are much better now than 9 years ago.
Both DiD and Toys City offer leather boots and gear, and sometimes wood and metal weapons. The detail and cut of the uniforms is much better as well.

I agree, Dragon can't touch DID.Ricky Foster by DID is a good example of that and its older, great figure i have in my collection along a few other DID figures.The only really nice Dragon figures to get that can stand toe to toe with older DID releases are the Dragon SOLDAT line.

Ricky Foster review.
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_092906b.htm

Back