DiD: Enemy at the Gates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChronoBreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
banner.jpg

bos-1.jpg

More info here:

https://onlinedid.com/products/wwii/bos/

These look freaking awesome. So these aren't hot toys? They look like HT.

I remember really liking this movie. Too bad Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax don't like to air the movie as I've never seen it available to watch.

Wow instant buy from me just amazing did DiD recently acquire some sculpter's who used to work at hot toy's just amazing craftsmanship. and it's weird hot toys aldo looks absolutely horrendous either that or they messed up with the colour balance when putting that new picture in photoshop it looks pale and dusty

MAAAAAAAAAD what a suprise! In the first one Jude looks great and Ed looks off, then in the 2nd pic, it's reversed and Ed looks better :p
Can't wait to see more, a Joseph Fiennes Danilov coming?
Dunno if i'll buy, there is that other great custom Jude HS around, we'll see

movie was great, and yeah they kinda looks like some hot toys.

I hope DiD is flexing their muscle a bit in the hopes of aquiring some more licensed products. The images of the production Che figure are very good. This is a very good movie, but still not something I'd necessarily want... but I'll be keeping my eye on them for sure.

Wow,the standards of quality with Did are growing at an amazing rate. I'm seeing things here that outweigh hot toys. Those faces, that beard, are great. Ed Harris looks awesome

Bravo por Did:naughty

Back