DiD: Enemy at the Gates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dragon did this set when the movie came out, I still have it somewhere. The DiD likenesses are slightly better and the paint is more realistic. But I doubt they could improve on the Dragon outfits.

Of course they can and have. I seen pics of both. Also, I own DiD's figures, their clothing is vastly superior to Dragon's and made of the real stuff. No plastic toy guns or sculpted plastic shoes.

The only thing i hate about DID, atleast older releases..is the stick on patches for the outfits.

Those look pretty damn good! I've been fairly ignorant of DiD I must say but these are clearly on par with HT to go by these 2. Alas these figures wouldn't go with anything I have and I can't afford to broaden my collecting horizons again.

The only thing i hate about DID, atleast older releases..is the stick on patches for the outfits.

The one thing I despise is the HORRIBLE DiD body.:yuck As soon as I get a DiD fig, I swap everything over to a HT TT body. Best thing about DiD heads is that they fit perfectly on HT short neck adapters.

Sure you don't mean Soldier Story?, i can't remember DID ever doing sculpts with out a sculpted neck,in the past that is for most of their figures.

:eek that looks amazing ! I want that sculp to get a Frank humel from one of my favorite movies " THE ROCK"

ridtdx.jpg

Hell yeah!!!

The one thing I despise is the HORRIBLE DiD body.:yuck As soon as I get a DiD fig, I swap everything over to a HT TT body. Best thing about DiD heads is that they fit perfectly on HT short neck adapters.

Really??? That's good to know...

Sure you don't mean Soldier Story?, i can't remember DID ever doing sculpts with out a sculpted neck,in the past that is for most of their figures.

DiD heads have sculpted necks, similar to HT heads. A quick warm up with a hairdryer and the heads pop off and slip on TT short neck adapters like they came from the factory.

Really??? That's good to know...

I have a few DiD WWII figs on narrow shouldered TT's, the latest one being "Private Daniel" and IMO they look 10x better right off the bat than the lanky, big chested, ugly wrist jointed DiD body.

DiD heads have sculpted necks, similar to HT heads. A quick warm up with a hairdryer and the heads pop off and slip on TT short neck adapters like they came from the factory.

I have a few DiD WWII figs on narrow shouldered TT's, the latest one being "Private Daniel" and IMO they look 10x better right off the bat than the lanky, big chested, ugly wrist jointed DiD body.

Oh ok, i thought you mean't like the poseable separate from the sculpt neck adaptor that come with TT's.Like how there is a long neck post for HT bruce wayne TDK and a regular length or short for the regular TT releases etc.

Wonder if DID will come out with some Modern Warfare 2 figures? I know i'd like a Captain Price beard and Soap Mactavish stubble done like the beard on Harris!

wow, great movie and those head sculpts look freaking awesome.!!! I love the german solider look.

Back