DiD Enemy At The Gates Erwin Kronig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy also has in-hand pics of Erwin... good stuff, can't wait to get mine.

I was told to expect them to hit the US in late May. Late June for Vasily.

Okay quick question. I'm getting ready to sell this and vasily and I wanted input on what would be a decent non-gouging price? they have never been taken out of their boxes.

Before the necro-posting slams start, and they probably will, you might want to head over to eBay and do a little research on what the figures have sold for in the recent past. If you've already done that you might also want to take a look at www.onesixthnet.yuku.com and www.onesixthwarriors.com and ask for opinions there. Probably good places to find a buyer as well.

they can necropost slam all they want, who cares. Thanks for the onesixthnet and OSW suggest. I forgot them. after I posted the question I did go and do a search on ebay and think i found the answer there. I appreciate your reply.

Before the necro-posting slams start, and they probably will, you might want to head over to eBay and do a little research on what the figures have sold for in the recent past. If you've already done that you might also want to take a look at www.onesixthnet.yuku.com and www.onesixthwarriors.com and ask for opinions there. Probably good places to find a buyer as well.

Back