DiD Enemy At The Gates Erwin Kronig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Konig and Vasily both pre-ordered.

One major problem I am going to have with Konig is deciding how I want to display him. In his uniform or in the battle attire?

Just received my Captain Miller in the mail, today. DiD > Sideshow.

Last edited:
Still trying to get my hands on a Private Daniels figure but they've doubled in price and are very rare, even on ebay. I'm going to hold out to see if we get a Sergeant Horvath.

4520521087_ecbf52c362_o.jpg

credit: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=24200&extra=page=3

prototype looked great... actual item HS looked good.. just the facial hair abit off from the prototype...

The rifle is made from wood and metal?! Nice! He looks great just let down a little by the fit of the clothes but great overall!

The rifle is made from wood and metal?! Nice! He looks great just let down a little by the fit of the clothes but great overall!

I have one of the DiD Napoleonics with a wood and metal weapon and they get points for trying, but it looks toylike compared to plastic guns. They just can't get things integrated and small enough to make it look good using the real materials.

I have one of the DiD Napoleonics with a wood and metal weapon and they get points for trying, but it looks toylike compared to plastic guns. They just can't get things integrated and small enough to make it look good using the real materials.

Yeah, the metal Thompson looks more toy-ish than say Sideshow's blasters.

König rules!
I've got him and Vassily on pre-order. DiD are the company to beat in terms of military figures, and their head sculpts are very close to the best, if not the best.

I got from 3R which is the same as DiD last week:

Reinhard Heydrich

I have on Pre Order Heinrich Himmler

I also have the "Herr"

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the dinner jacket Nazis, although he Heydrich looks really good. What's with the different company names, though?

I'm not a fan of the dinner jacket Nazis, although he Heydrich looks really good. What's with the different company names, though?

3R is in charge of making the Evil ones.:naughty

Martin Bormann is supposed to be Next...:banana

I'm in it strictly for the movie characters. I don't think I want 1/6 plastic versions of Heinrich Himmler and Josef Goebbels staring at me while I watch TV. In movies, its easy to say who is good and who is evil but for the most part they all have some code of honor. The Nazi inner circle represents something that I would not choose to immortalize. However, I respect that there are those who collect these as historical pieces.

Ah thats disappointing. Its something I really think we should all be screaming for in 1/6. As much as I love my HT Blade the thought of the sword being metal, even chrome finished, makes me come over all aflutter :lol

Back