Diane Kamhele Memorial Auction: Redeemed Anakin Skywalker 12" Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's awesome that this is going toward a good cause. I probably wouldn't buy it if it was a normal release, though. I hope it sells for an exorbitant amount of money.

It's awesome that this is going toward a good cause. I probably wouldn't buy it if it was a normal release, though. I hope it sells for an exorbitant amount of money.

:exactly::exactly: It's nice to see Sideshow were thinking outside of the box for some of their items. And bonus points to them for making a "failed" item into a success with money going to a good cause. I'm amazed people are bashing this knowing that the money is going to a good cause. Really sad to read some of these short-sighted posts. :(

Just cause its benefiting Diane Kamhele's family doesnt make it a good item :duh

An ugly figure is an ugly figure.

I don't get why Lucas didn't allow this to be made. This version is beter than the gay helmet form Gentle(gay)Giant...
darthvader_pink.jpg

If raising money towards Breast Cancer research is gay...

A pop culture icon, if there ever was one. The classic Darth Vader helmet gets an overhaul, and a new PINK paint job for a very important cause. For every sale, Gentle Giant will donate $6.00 (up to $10,000) towards finding a cure for breast cancer. This donation will go towards research as well as education in hopes that a cure can be found. Gentle Giant would like to thank Lucasfilm for their assistance in making this limited 2009 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive Pink Vader helmet available for such a worthy cause.

If raising money towards Breast Cancer research is gay...

Man, looked it up and that is the actual definition. Guess it meaning happy (pre-1960s) or men who are attracted to other men is just a mistake we've all been making :lol :huh

Are you saying that you think its crazt to bid on these cause it benefits Sideshow?

If so, you are incorrect. The money goes to the family of Diane Kamahele.

By saying "freaks", I meant point out the members here. We're called "freaks" here right? :monkey3 :monkey1

And sorry for the word "benefits", charity I mean. :)

How so?

I asked him if he thought it was crazy to bid on these,regardless of who the charity is for, since he used :cuckoo:.

Where did he answer that question?

How so?

I asked him if he thought it was crazy to bid on these,regardless of who the charity is for, since he used :cuckoo:.

Where did he answer that question?

I thought you mentioned that cause I used the word "freaks" in my question earlier.

..and to finally answer your question: No, it's not crazy cause it's for charity plus these collectibles are already grails so a lot are willing to buy these even @ hefty prices. All good baby :wink1:

I remember the Vader from the comics. Interesting to see it made by SS. Still I wouldn't be interested in owning it, but since it is for a good cause even better!

Back