Diamond Select Toys 18" Talking Cloth Figures line: Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really amazed LFL is giving these things a pass. Obi-Wan looks alright and being a fan of the character I'll get him for as cheap as he'll be, but sadly, this line is wasting the potential it has so far.

I agree with you maul , this is a nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2

Too bad these aren't 1/6, if the clothes were decent I'd get him just to have more options for the Sideshow set.

It's funny you said this, I was thinking about making some "Declaration of the Empire" oufits (the red ones)in 1/6th. scale. It would be quite easy now that I have the patterns and all.

Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra outfit for Sidious?

They're aiming these for the Tonner collectors. :rotfl

I dont think so, Tonner collectors are looking for that high quality dolls/figure that have that Toner style. They may not be your "cup of tea" (nor mine neither) but Im sure they are consider high value items to alot of collectors out there.

Its kinda like the Mighty Muggs, They dont look anything real to the characters they represent, but they are a certain Style of those characters.

Think that is why Tonner cost alot, because to some collectors they are worth it to them to have in that style.

IMG_7540.jpg

WTF is this?

It's too late for April Fool's, people.

And the new post on Rebelscum confirms that they will sugarcoat ANYTHING. :google

Just started reading this thread, haven't read all of it, but, What Jedi is that behind the Palpatine???

This figure is for all the people that complain about Sideshow's and their prices. LOL! If you want your figures at a cheap price, well than here it is.

Back