Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa 152/250
8d5d77ecd2d1234ce96af19c8819197e.jpg

#26 was delivered about an hour ago.

Not checked it yet because I'm waiting for my Son to get home and help . . .

How'd you go with it? Looks like its gone now.

Sorry for the delay replying - catching up on emails after a hectic week.

Sadly, it turned up damaged, so it's going back. Nothing major - broken spine on her right shoulder minion + crazy-loose fitting on 1 of the huge rear spines + 1 of the base poles refuses to fit & stay in place.

Given the crappy quality I've put up with from Sideshow in the past I could fix these, but I'm not prepared to accept stuff like this any more - at least not on something that cost $500 CDN with shipping and taxes and is effectively a duplicate.

(* EDIT *) - Oh - and the LED(s) at the top of the chest flicker - actually makes it look cooler that way but I'm pretty sure that means they'll stop working rather quickly.

Hmm, I see the red version has finally gone waitlist just after the nightmare edition. Does this mean the last 250 red ones were just painted blue? Is the edition size of the red version actually 1750 now? Shenanigans! Grab your broomsticks guys!

order what u want or like. these high ES are hardly part of collectible now a days. Overthrown EX is still a grail to Mr. Green.

Hmm, I see the red version has finally gone waitlist just after the nightmare edition. Does this mean the last 250 red ones were just painted blue? Is the edition size of the red version actually 1750 now? Shenanigans! Grab your broomsticks guys!

Considering the lights match the color, I doubt they we just simply repainted.
Unless it is just a simple film/lens that tints the light.

My waitlist for the regular version coverted 3 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped. wonder if it's stuck at the dock or they are repairing a returned one?

So i've been playing Diablo since the first game and i sunk way to much of my life in to the games over the years but you know i don't care Diablo is awesome lol.

So with the seasons on D3 i've been playing more then ever and for some reason i just never picked this up ( nor the Barbarian, soon hopefully ) so i recently cancelled my Mark 7 LSB and put the money towards Death Wing and this!

What a great statue, the detail, pose the light up, everything is just fantastic!

I know people have complained about his size and how light he is but were talking about a super fragile and detailed statue, i think this is the most piece's any statue I've ever had has come in but it all works so well. I don't see how you'd get more weight on such a fragile statue and i don't really care.

Also Bravo to SS for the packaging, that huge piece of foam for the main body and tail ensured everything arrived perfectly.

The light up feature makes this statue, it just makes the whole thing pop, i plan to drill it out the base similar to Arthas and add a PSU port so i can have the lights on constantly.

Depending on his thin the base is might try some Red leds int he base too see if i can get the rocks to light up, i'll update if i do this.

Also love how the button is worked in the base design!

The only bad thing about the lights is, it reminds me that Deathwing isn't going to look anywhere as cool without them :(

But yes if you're a Diablo fan pick this up!

d1_zpswwflqs83.jpg

d2_zpskzfmza9q.jpg

d3_zpsrcefti2c.jpg

d4_zps1eouqoqk.jpg

d5_zpsfkhlshfv.jpg

d6_zpsveihhfhi.jpg

d7_zpsdrafjfgl.jpg

d8_zps3sltxowi.jpg

I can either get Diablo III and Reaper of Souls for my PC or the Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4 for the same price. Which do I get? My PC is oldish and based on System Requirements Lab, it meets the minimum requirements but it doesn't hit the recommended requirements for CPU and Reaper of Souls recommends Windows 7 but I have vista 64bit. What to do?

Well you stiffs were no help! :lol

I ended up getting the PC versions. Hopefully they're not too bad on my laptop.

hard to say, its a matter of opinion. guess if u can't decide then a decision will be made for u? wise choice with the PC, just don't play hc. Mr. Green can't play much anymore. just got things to do instead

Well you stiffs were no help! :lol

I ended up getting the PC versions. Hopefully they're not too bad on my laptop.

The game typically doesn't require that much to run good. In any case there are some vital graphics settings you can turn down without really noticing that much.

Thanks, the sale ended yesterday so I had to make a quick decision. I could have bought a used PS4 version for $35 CAD and Best Buy Canada had Diablo III and Reaper of Souls on sale at $20 each that ended yesterday. I ended up getting the $40 collectors version of reaper of souls since I'm a sucker for an art book. Technically I can still return them since they're not opened but to be honest I think I prefer Diablo on PC since that's how I played 1 and 2. As long as the quality on an older and thus lower end gaming laptop isn't bad.

The Blizzard gear store have artist proof versions (250 all up) of the Diablo statue for $349.99US with free international shipping & a free $10 Cute But Deadly Blind Vinyl figure.
Diablo Polystone Statue by Sideshow Collectibles

I'm guessing the 250 of the blue nightmare edition of Diablo and now the 250 artist proof ones were taken out of the original 2000 because they had a hard time selling them?

Back