Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lehecka

Super Freak
Reaction score
546794_10151189881564145_502141173_n.jpg

Interesting. Looks like a great piece where I can hang my keys...

awesome definite buy for me i also like the diablo 2 version but i will take what i can get and i think she looks great

Sideshow is hitting the Western video games hard recently. I hope they give a few Japanese franchises a try soon.

Sideshow is hitting the Western video games hard recently. I hope they give a few Japanese franchises a try soon.

They probably won't. That's not really the market they are aiming for. The only ones that would really have mass appeal to most western collectors are games from Nintendo, MGS, Final Fantasy, etc, and those are already being produced by other companies.

Diablo looks great though! Give me Kerrigan or Illidan next!

this looks like some sort of zergling :(

I might still get it if it's reasonably priced / limited es. But not a must have for me...

i agree diablo 2 version is much better.

I dislike this version of Diablo and I'm not entirely convinced by the paint-job. Congratulations to all that like it.

I'm not a fan of the D3 version of Diablo either but it's all we have for the franchise so it's better than nothing.

It looks promising for Kerrigan though :)

up for preorder nov 29 i wonder if it will be like the arthas and not have an exclusive either way i will be preordering her for sure

yeah i think it looks pretty awesome but yeah there definitely looks like there are a lot of fragile pieces on there lol

I thought I liked Diablo from Diablo 2 better. Upon thinking about I realize I don't. Diablo from Diablo 2 has the look that anyone who thinks of a devil would probably fairly closely imagine. The Diablo 3 devil is woman, that's pretty unique, and looks very imaginative and unconventional. Good job Blizzard. That is just imho though. Never played D3

They probably won't. That's not really the market they are aiming for. The only ones that would really have mass appeal to most western collectors are games from Nintendo, MGS, Final Fantasy, etc, and those are already being produced by other companies.

Diablo looks great though! Give me Kerrigan or Illidan next!

And give us Tyrael and give us Sylvannas Windrunner then....a WOW Tauren warrior wielding a huge 2 handed weapon (I want that the most)

Back