Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own either of them but the blue variant kind of looks cool. I planned on getting Diablo eventually but it was never on the top of my list. I'm definitely looking forward to your in hand pics though Isildur to see if I should snag this blue one since it's a low edition.

Same here bro. I like them both and waiting for gift eligible and perhaps double rewards.

The Nightmare edition will never last that long. I have been wanting to get the original for some time, but when the blue one popped up I had to order. You never see that low of an ES anymore. Ideally I would like to get both and decide in person, but I have a feeling the blue is going to look amazing.

The Nightmare edition will never last that long. I have been wanting to get the original for some time, but when the blue one popped up I had to order. You never see that low of an ES anymore. Ideally I would like to get both and decide in person, but I have a feeling the blue is going to look amazing.

I don't know, maybe but doubt it. the reg is 2000 ES. this is deceptively low but doubt it will be like a highly sough after as the reg is not even sold out yet and so most D3 buyer already bought one. and the game is slowly getting less n less popular.

This looks really good. This is as close to the in game colour as you can get. Unfortunately, I have the original boxed up in storage so no side by side shots.
I took some quick pics from my phone. The last two pics are with the flash on, just to show the colour variation/shades.

Crap - another $400 USD (with shipping) / $450 CDN out of the kids college funds :)

Still - they will look cool as bookends :yess:

(*EDIT *) - how rude of me - sincere thanks for the in-hand pics - THEY were what pushed me over the edge :hi5:

Thanks for the compliment :)

Now we know there will be at least two Diablo Nightmare editions in the Lower Mainlaind :hi5:

Heeeeeyy I GOT #152 / 250

This looks really good. This is as close to the in game colour as you can get. Unfortunately, I have the original boxed up in storage so no side by side shots.
I took some quick pics from my phone. The last two pics are with the flash on, just to show the colour variation/shades.

The blue highlights look much darker when comparing to the orange of the original. Atleast in the pictures (I don't have this piece). I despise repaints, but I think this version looks better.

#26 was delivered about an hour ago.

Not checked it yet because I'm waiting for my Son to get home and help.

Bit sad though - I've got to know the FedEx delivery guy really well over the years, and it wasn't him today. Found out from the guy covering that the regular fella has been in hospital for a month being given chemo for metastasized cancer. Sure puts all the gripes we have here in perspective :(

Back