Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine just before Christmas Statue is great, I have a manufacturing fault that means the 2 left spears cannot be inserted properly, Sideshow is dealing with it so hopefully get a new base soon.
I got Arthus also , he is perfect but cannot fit into detolf or the metal case from IKEA, he sits up top

Attachments

• diablo.jpg
    diablo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 629
  • piccs.jpg
    piccs.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 587
I would instantly buy a Tyrael PF ...... IN either Angel or Human form.

Nightmare edition goes up for order tomorrow:

I have the normal one, and realize it is red, but "nightmare" is blue? Weird color. They should just put out the original Diablo, not a variant. The normal version is still in stock, so I'd think this can't be that high of an ES. I could be wrong.

I have the normal one, and realize it is red, but "nightmare" is blue? Weird color. They should just put out the original Diablo, not a variant. The normal version is still in stock, so I'd think this can't be that high of an ES. I could be wrong.

Looks like it does in the game. This is technically the shadow realm version of Diablo.

Diablo-III-2012-10-16-20-54-35-43.jpg

I've killed her up to torment 5. I haven't played in a while (around paragon 100), so I forgot. Looks really bright in the statue image.

Back