Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree! I had POed it anyway cause I'm a Blizzard freak but I wasn't sold completely. Now it just looks amazing!

I am now considering this one. Is it true that there was no EX on this? If there was one, what was it? It looks pretty impressive as it is although I'd have liked it to be bigger than 22 inches tall.

Still, looks pretty great!

By the sound of the newsletter the December delay may be the only one and this one is coming out soon. Can't wait!

Anyone got a notification, when the shipping will start? Newsletter told us "coming soon" and and it still should be released in December...

I really can't wait for ths guy. It will be the best for Christmas but whatever...

I am probably the very few that still play d3 on this board but lets see em SSC.

I was playing quite a bit about a month or 2 ago. Now im just waiting for the Expac. I really want to try crusader.

I played a lot on PC and stopped till I got the console version which I found to be so much more fun with friends

Back