Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take-my-money.gif

Lmao

:gah:10 character rule sucks:pfft:

I love it. PO even if in the end I will repaint it because it is more than likely that the paint job will sux, like for the dead space statue

Oh my how are they gonna replicate that paintjob, tough challenge. Also, how are they gonna ship it safely... look at all those fragile arms.

This looks really well done. I prefer my Diablo of a different gender, but that's not SSC's fault. They've faithfully represented the character from D3 here. I hope they do a Tyrael (in Angel form preferably).

I'll order one eventually. I'm trying to get the Diablo Overthrown barbarian EX now, well, if I can find one at a decent price.

Ordered last night. I prefer they have a freakin Ex but oh well. I'll be hooked on this game till I get booged down by wife/kids.

If Arthas was pushed back as far as its been you can only imagine how many times this will be too, it looks so fragile I'm wondering how they'll ship it, anyway hope for the best prepare for the worst!

im in australia, long trip for something so fragile. although no breakages yet, iv never really shipped anything that looks to have so many possible break spots.

That's a little less than double the total ES of the Barbarian (400 Ex + 750 Reg). I find that interesting. :devil Although I still think Diablo II would have been more bad ***. :lecture

Back