Diablo III from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't play diablo but is it a female character? The detail looks insanely good. Looks like sort of an Alien creature.

About Diablo...
Spoiler Spoiler:

About Diablo...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Deckard Cain is the wanderer? The wanderer in Diablo 2 is the paladin from Diablo 1 that shoved Diablo's soul stone into his head. Then that dude turned into Diablo, in Diablo 2. The Dark wanderer? When and how did Deckard Cain get possessed by the devil? And who is Adria?

Deckard Cain is the wanderer? The wanderer in Diablo 2 is the paladin from Diablo 1 that shoved Diablo's soul stone into his head. Then that dude turned into Diablo, in Diablo 2. The Dark wanderer? When and how did Deckard Cain get possessed by the devil? And who is Adria?

You completely misread what he said. :lol

Yea, I'm quite certain it's a lady...devil, lady devil.

If you look at the hips, it's unmistakably female.

I think the female look comes from Andariel. Isn't he displaying attributes of the other greater and lesser evils? Only legs and tail look like they belong to Diablo.

Nope, the female look is explained in the game... it's not any of the lesser nor greater evils.

You completely misread what he said. :lol

Qft. Damn. So......The Devil from Diablo 2, when he was headed to the east, always to the east, ****ed around with some chick? Howd he find someone? He sure didn't look like he was after ***** when he was roaming the land. Did he hit up one of those old school taverns and mac some game to one of those dwarven barmaids? And for a cross between a dwarf and the devil, that chick turned out to pretty damn hot.

Qft. Damn. So......The Devil from Diablo 2, when he was headed to the east, always to the east, ****ed around with some chick? Howd he find someone? He sure didn't look like he was after ***** when he was roaming the land. Did he hit up one of those old school taverns and mac some game to one of those dwarven barmaids? And for a cross between a dwarf and the devil, that chick turned out to pretty damn hot.

he looked very ill so a witch (leahs mother) helped him out... made him as comfortable as she could. guess that means she Fd him. :peace

and yeah, she epic hot for a demon witch.. untill diablo's spirit possess her and she looks like some scary ass possessed demon witch

Nope, the female look is explained in the game... it's not any of the lesser nor greater evils.

Yeah bro, I've played it and that isn't really Diablo, it's an amalgamation of all the evils as they were all trapped in the black soul stone. Mortal vessel is irrelevant.

he looked very ill so a witch (leahs mother) helped him out... made him as comfortable as she could. guess that means she Fd him. :peace

How do you learn of this? I don't play. Is it something in the game or something.

And I watched all cinematics from D3 on youtube. I'm really sad that beautiful girl turned into a hideous demon and died. She is sooo hot...that is for a CGI :monkey2

The more I look at it, and even though I'd much rather have a D1/D2 Diablo, the more I feel like I need it.

The more I look at it, and even though I'd much rather have a D1/D2 Diablo, the more I feel like I need it.

"need it"?

The Diablo statue is going to go fantastic with the Barbarian as he is standing on her skull.

You know what scale this? How big is the devil? 1/5th scale? 1/6th? Not like it matters.

This will be my next buy. I see some small fabric material on the spear/skull - an indication that its a premium format(1/4) scale?

This will be my next buy. I see some small fabric material on the spear/skull - an indication that its a premium format(1/4) scale?

Howdy Mr. Green. I'm not going to buy it as I've never played the game, can only cook up so much meth at a time, and Diablo is well...ugly and scary. I never buy ugly and/or scary statues. Resold my HT T1000 on ebay.

Reading Indestructible Hulk? The last one was good. I think it went from the Incredible Hulk 1-15. Did you read those?

Back