D'Hoffryn shipping?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Migwit said:
Buffanatic, I also noticed that the hood can't be pulled up over D's horns! What's THAT about? :confused: I guess he was never meant to be displayed hood up, but I was actually hoping to do just that! :rolleyes:

Screaming metal, the calves on my fig don't show, so I'm curious why his calves are showing on yours. Did you shorten the length of his robe? The robe on mine comes to the top of his feet, so no calves! The paint job is superb, though, so I can't complain about that at all! Although more accessories would have been nice, I totally love the wedding gift package! :monkey1 :D
I think the robe just needed to hang from the figure more because it's now covering the ankles. I was also looking at the figure with my eye level at his feet when I first got him so it was more noticeable then.

Someone asked how much it cost from Forrbidden planet uk.It costs £2.50 shipping from fp and and you get your figure within 2 weeks.

hope that helps.Somtimes there slow but they are really good.

This is supposed to be a Sideshow exclusive. I asked about a previous listing of this figure and was told the Forbidden Planet listing was a misprint, due to the time frame it takes to have their catalogue printed. Looks like they managed to secure these after all.

These Buffy exclusives have been exclusive only in the US. They are still available to international dealers.

I disagree.

"SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE
The ultra-limited 12" D'Hoffryn figure is limited to 750 pcs worldwide, and available only from Sideshow Collectibles."

Darklord Dave said:
These Buffy exclusives have been exclusive only in the US. They are still available to international dealers.

Nope - you're thinking of Domestic Exclusives.

I would like Sideshow to get a little more consistant. Alex Krychek and Walter Skinner were both Sideshow Exclusives - zero units available from anyone other than Sideshow. Problem is - you often don't know till AFTER the Exclusive has sold out.

Anyone got a waitlist message for this product yet ?

Yay!! Finally got my D'Hoffryns today!! Was supposed to get them on Saturday stupid FedEx!! Anyways, I'm quite pleased with him. I bought two, one for me and one for my daughter and they both look great. A little bit of a difference in the head paint. Mine has more of the "dots" leading up to his forehead and my daughter's stop aways further back on his head. Other than that, they look identical.

The only thing I would have prefered would have been if they could have done the glued on hair for his beard like they did with Der Kindestod's hair but I suppose that may not have been plausible.

Horny D is an amazing figure. SSC did a wonderful job on this guy and are to be congratulated for such an outstanding job. The paint apps are great, the detailing wonderful and the overall look of the figure really makes him stand out on the shelf. One of my favorite figures.

LordAzrael said:
Nope - you're thinking of Domestic Exclusives.

I would like Sideshow to get a little more consistant. Alex Krychek and Walter Skinner were both Sideshow Exclusives - zero units available from anyone other than Sideshow. Problem is - you often don't know till AFTER the Exclusive has sold out.

Anyone got a waitlist message for this product yet ?

The reason Sideshow didn't say it was going to be a Sideshow only exclusive was for possible edition size. If Krychek and Skinner sold well as exclusives, they might have decided to offer a standard edition. They didn't sell that well.

Now, SSC is taking the same course with the new Angel and Buffy offerings. First they are offering these as Sideshow only Exclusives, however this time around they have no intention of offering standard versions. Not only that, but they are not allowing customers to purchase more than 1. To me, that's just nuts. If it can only be bought from Sideshow AND the edition size hasn't been set yet, what is the reasoning behind the limit of 1?

Unfortunately, they are just focusing on Star Wars. LOTR next, and everything else is just side business. As long as they don't quit the Buffy and Angel license all together, I'll be happy.

I just hope Sideshow takes the extra time between releases to get things right. Better likenesses of the females and more episode accurate outfits.

I decided to wait on Krychek until I saw reviews of the figure. I was still a bit undecided, but I decided to get on the Wait List just a few weeks ago. My Wait List Reservation hasn't gotten changed to an order yet. Krychek was offered for several months, and it took a while for the 500 edition size to sell through. It was released soon after it sold out, which for an Exclusive isn't that fast.

Last edited:
deanandre said:
I decided to wait on Krychek until I saw reviews of the figure. I was still a bit undecided, but I decided to get on the Wait List just a few weeks ago. My Wait List Reservation hasn't gotten changed to an order yet. Krychek was offered for several months, and it took a while for the 500 edition size to sell through. It was released soon after it sold out, which for an Exclusive isn't that fast.

Krychek took 12 months to delivery from the initial offer. WORST WAIT EVER!

Back