Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also miss Doakes, sure he was an ass, but I liked him.

Also, when Dexter did the pedophile, he didn't cut him up like normal, just strangulation. He didn't even kill anybody, guess they want to show that he will kill to protect his "kids", but who wouldn't do that, I would.

So I read a spoiler the other day, read at own risk..
The paedophile did not apply to Harry's/Dexter's law (He had not taken a life) So no ritual killing.

Great episode, this show is frakking great. Prado is becoming a lot more interesting of a character, wonder if Dexter is going to snuff him by the end of the season. Hope he didn't set up Dexter for next week :monkey2

Watching this episode I was thinking about how the other main guest characters had been part of the dark side of Dexter, his brother, the girl and now Prado and then Dexter articulates exactly that same thing in his V.O. It certainly is becoming must watch TV. Can't wait to see where they're going with it.

Great episode, this show is frakking great. Prado is becoming a lot more interesting of a character, wonder if Dexter is going to snuff him by the end of the season. Hope he didn't set up Dexter for next week :monkey2

yea, i think dex will put him on ice at some point........but until then it will be kinda cool to see them work together as an anti-hero duo.

This whole thing with the guy who has been wrongly sent to jail for life could play out. Prado becomes a liability for Dexter, the innocent guy dies in jail - Dexter justifies that Prado is a murderer and kills him. But I hope it's more convoluted and morally twisted than that.

I wonder if Dexter ends up pinning the murders of Freebo and the guy on the boat on Prado. Prado did have a connection to both of them. And Dexter does have his shirt with Freebo's blood on it. But then again, that would be too much like Doakes taking the fall last season. Next week looks interesting.

I really liked Masuka this episode. :lol

I really liked how Dexter really began to struggle with the idea of marriage in this last episode. I liked how it really sank in when he suddenly realized marriage would mean giving up his apartment & his "alone time".

Much like last season, I'm sure Season 3 will really pick up big time in the last 3 or 4 episodes and really deliver, it has to. Prado is a character that I find myself becoming more interested in from week to week.

with Prado & his other brother, The new cop Quinn, The "Skinner" killer, Deb trying to get her shield and Rita being pregnant...you just have to feel a huge epic final episode coming for this season.

I wonder if Dexter ends up pinning the murders of Freebo and the guy on the boat on Prado. Prado did have a connection to both of them. And Dexter does have his shirt with Freebo's blood on it. But then again, that would be too much like Doakes taking the fall last season. Next week looks interesting.

I really liked Masuka this episode. :lol

I don't think Dexter will be able to use the shirt with Freebo's blood on it. Prado gave it back to him for a reason: to let Dexter know he was on to him and the possible set up down the road.

I don't think Dexter will be able to use the shirt with Freebo's blood on it. Prado gave it back to him for a reason: to let Dexter know he was on to him and the possible set up down the road.

I don't think so. I think Prado is sincere is trying to get Dexter to trust him and that's why he gave him the shirt.

Actually pinning everything on Prado (after he kills him) now seems likely.

I just bought season one on a whim at a local bookstore, I had always heard how good the show was --- but WOW, I am hooked. The episode in the auto yard (with the Cuban boy) was so tense, I was actually stressed just watching it. I thought something was up with the doc, and that he might in fact be the Ice Truck Killer --- I can't wait to see how this winds up.

Of course then on to season two, which I have actually heard is even better.

:rock

Season 2 gets pretty hectic....so prepare for many, many more tense moments! I'll leave it at that, spoiler-free. You should really get caught up, ASAP and move on to season 3 with us.

On to tonight's show (Season 3 ep. 6)

**spoilers**

Tonight's episode was definitely on-point. The crime scene with the kid & the scene where Dex kills the Nazi guy were so nostalgic, reminded me totally of Season 1. I've been feeling Season 3 has been missing some of the charm of the other Seasons so far, but tonight has brought some of the charm back to the show. I'd definitely love to hear more of the creepy music during pivotal scenes though.

Rita is hot, but I do miss the old Rita. With the breast impants, heavy make-up, sexy clothes this season...she looks more like a high-maintanence trophy-wife type than the Rita we all grew to love.

The writing for tonight's episode was excellent! I think the thing I like most about Dexter is that there's so much going on and you never know where the story is really going.

Any ideas who the Skinner might be?

Wow, great episode. Dexter always keeps you guessing.
Well, I think the skinner could be miguel. He could have been working with his youngest brother before dexter killed him. And now Dexter has taken his brothers role. Or it could be deborah's partner, or her informant , who knows?

Wow, great episode. Dexter always keeps you guessing.
Well, I think the skinner could be miguel. He could have been working with his youngest brother before dexter killed him. And now Dexter has taken his brothers role. Or it could be deborah's partner, or her informant , who knows?

I'm thinking the skinner is the cop Debra's supposed to rat on. He was really anxious to bust Ramon before having proof - as if he knew Ramon wasn't the skinner. But we didn't meet the Ice Truck Killer until well into the season - so it doesn't necessarily have to be a character we've already seen.

I really hope Quinn isn't the Skinner. How would it look for LaGuerta to have 2 serial killer cops under her command?

I really hope Quinn isn't the Skinner. How would it look for LaGuerta to have 2 serial killer cops under her command?
I agree.

Quinn has to be a red-herring. Way too obvious if he's the skinner. Maybe it's the ^^^^^y IA chick attempting to frame him. I don't know... I just don't want it to be him. This show is smarter than that.

Back