Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i don't hate her or anything, she's nice, but my sister's are always saying how good looking MCH is and how he could do better, so i just agree with them :p gotta keep the peace :D

So I watched the first season and loved it. Never watched the second season, don't know why, but I just watched the entire Second Season in one day...GAAAAA, it was freaking amazing. Didn't know how they could improve on Season One, but Season Two kicked all sorts of ass.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait for the rest of the season.

There is a 7" figure of Dexter coming out and a video game

I saw the bobblehead figure, but I haven't seen anything else (videogame?!?)

I would buy any and all figures or games based on Dexter! I do own the books & I've made a custom Dexter figure.

Dexter is by far my favorite tv series, season 2 will be hard to top. The first episode was definitely interesting, but I'm still curious about where they can go this season that can deliver like last season.

Last night definitely had me on the edge of my seat...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anybody here read the books? If they are smart, next season they'll try a way to work Dr. Danco into the story. They don't have to follow the book exactly, but Dr. Danco is an awesome badguy for Dexter! I found him way more interesting than the Ice Truck Killer.

Last night's episode definitely had one of the more edge of your seat moments in it, no doubt! Like always he managed a way to get out of it...for now. The whole
Spoiler Spoiler:
throws a huge twist on things for him though.

Well since the DA left Dexter can dispose of the body. He is going to destroy Deb's chance at Detective. The DA won't put pressure on the team if things go cold. The stuff at the end of the 2nd episode will come back somehow and the DA will probably be accused but who knows. the previews show Dex and the 2 brothers getting cozy. Now with the added drama of
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is going to be a really good season.

Well since the DA left Dexter can dispose of the body. He is going to destroy Deb's chance at Detective. The DA won't put pressure on the team if things go cold.

The interesting part to me will be "how" he disposes of the body. He has the DA convinvced (or so it seems) that he was just a scared blood splatter guy forced to defend himself. Actually disposing of the body (and how he does it) would definitely have the DA looking at Dexter in a different light. It goes far beyond just self defense.:maul

The DA will probably end up labeled as the killer due to the shirt & knife, Deb will solve the case & get her shield that way.

Great episode. I love how the writers keep you on edge with everything. And I think Smits is a great addition to the show.

I'm going to try and use the word "ho-pad" whenever possible.

Anyone who watches this show on CBS or whatever it was syndicated to is missing so much of the actual story. The things they have to cut is integral to the story. Not to mention 9/10ths of Debs dialogue would be bleeped out. Like a Lil Wayne song being played on the Disney Channel :lol

Another great episode tonight. It'll be interesting to see where they're going with Prado. He seems to get just a little creepier every episode. And I noticed that after three episodes, Dexter's three kills have been very spur of the moment and not planned out like usual. I wonder if changes in the code will continue like this.

Angel- "Little scientist?" :lol

How can Deb live in Miami and not know what "punta" means?:rotfl

I kinda miss Doakes.:(

I also miss Doakes, sure he was an ass, but I liked him.

Also, when Dexter did the pedophile, he didn't cut him up like normal, just strangulation. He didn't even kill anybody, guess they want to show that he will kill to protect his "kids", but who wouldn't do that, I would.

So I read a spoiler the other day, read at own risk...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back