Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I welcome it back I started rewatching the show and finished 3 seasons so far i will start 4 soon. I love this show so hoping it comes back.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The ending sucked big time. The last four seasons sucked big time. And if you're like me and didn't think Trinity was all that special, the last 6 seasons sucked big time. Gonna wait for the canaries to sing before I bother with it.

The ending sucked big time. The last four seasons sucked big time. And if you're like me and didn't think Trinity was all that special, the last 6 seasons sucked big time. Gonna wait for the canaries to sing before I bother with it.
Then why would you even bother to watch a return if you hated 3/4 of the original series??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Then why would you even bother to watch a return if you hated 3/4 of the original series??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It might be decent. If it is, I'll hear about it and give it a go. I haven't forgotten how good the first two seasons were.

I remember his sister wanting to **** anything that moved lol. Damn she had issues

I'm still surprised that not even a knockoff company ever made a decent 1/6 figure. I still want one but not for close to a thousand bucks that those custom sets were going for back in the day.

Back