Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doakes knew all along :lol

tumblr_lkaoa00gyi1qczhono1_500.gif

They never could replace Doakes and once Rita was gone, Deb was the last real foil for Dexter. Once they killed off Deb in season six, it was a done deal in retrospect. If Dexter was going to go down, Angel should have been the one to see it through.

They never could replace Doakes and once Rita was gone, Deb was the last real foil for Dexter. Once they killed off Deb in season six, it was a done deal in retrospect. If Dexter was going to go down, Angel should have been the one to see it through.

Angel was too busy dealing with the big issues, like promoting some random chick to sergeant who, crucially, would go on to... er wait, that can't be right.

How about having Masuka's daughter accidentally dig up incriminating evidence against Dexter and Vince being the one to bring the ugly down on Miami Metro?

In fact how about just about anything other than what was delivered - bring on the crazy alternatives, they couldn't possible be any more far-fetched than lumberjack Dexter :lol

True. They might as well have gone with a cross-dressing Dexter. That way he'd never have to leave Miami. :lol

bb1_zpsa007e6cd.jpg

Watching Season 8 of Dexter was like watching a cheap soap opera that gave your soul AIDS with each passing episode.

The series finale for Lost made more sense (speaking of shows that only should've been 2 seasons long)

It doesn't even surprise me at all that people involved (writers, etc) are trying to do damage control or pass the buck (pun intended). It was just a failure on so many different levels.

image.png

original.jpg

I mean, if it hasn't happened already, somebody needs to re-do the show's intro with Dexter's morning routine of oiling chainsaw blades and sharpening axes.

Deckster LMBO!!

You either die a Serial Killer, or live long enough to see yourself become a Lumberjack.

bb1_zpsa007e6cd.jpg

Watching Season 8 of Dexter was like watching a cheap soap opera that gave your soul AIDS with each passing episode.

The series finale for Lost made more sense (speaking of shows that only should've been 2 seasons long)

It doesn't even surprise me at all that people involved (writers, etc) are trying to do damage control or pass the buck (pun intended). It was just a failure on so many different levels.

image.png

original.jpg

I mean, if it hasn't happened already, somebody needs to re-do the show's intro with Dexter's morning routine of oiling chainsaw blades and sharpening axes.

:goodpost:

:lol:lol

ouch! :lol

I don't know if "too soon" would apply more for Benoit fans or Dexter fans.

I rewatched the first episode of dexter again last week and had no interest in continuing into episode 2. The last season has officially ruined dexter for me and I don't plan to watch through the series again.

Maybe in 20 yrs I'll watch it again out of slight nostalgia

I was going to buy BOTH versions of the complete series off of Amazon since I was such a BIG fan of the show. Which was going to cost a small fortune. But I decided I didn't care to ever own either.

: (

I was going to buy BOTH versions of the complete series off of Amazon since I was such a BIG fan of the show. Which was going to cost a small fortune. But I decided I didn't care to ever own either.

: (

Buy the Breaking Bad one instead :)

Back