Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were going to potentially dig up that crashed red car from the bay harbor butcher season...but no, they just talked to the landlord.

Dex will more then likely kill Laguerta and maybe Matthews, now that he's no longer using the code and he's dropped the dark passenger( btw I love seeing them make fun of that name a little, I always ****ing hated him referring to it)

I'm willing to waive Quinn's Scott Weiland heroin cheekbones, but now he can't even be bothered to comb his hair?

I know! When they showed him walk up in the police station, I LOL'd.

He looked like a zombie roadkill squirrel.

Man, Hannah Mackay and her short shorts and see-through tank tops...

:exactly:

I can take all the Dexter love talk for one reason.... I am almost 100% sure it's all going to end very badly by season's end.

Now, for me the fail of this episode was in the killing of her father. To me, it would've made more sense for Dexter to let the dad drown and let him know he knew about how he did Hannah when she was a child. It would've been more dramatic and poetic. I really feel it was a missed opportunity.

You could put a microphone in Quinn's hand and have him lip sync in front of the other members of Stone Temple Pilots and nobody would notice a difference.

if that doesn't scream junkie, I don't know what does.

At least Hannah's dad addressed the obvious, who wouldn't want a nanny like Jamie?!

You could put a microphone in Quinn's hand and have him lip sync in front of the other members of Stone Temple Pilots and nobody would notice a difference.

if that doesn't scream junkie, I don't know what does.

At least Hannah's dad addressed the obvious, who wouldn't want a nanny like Jamie?!

I couldn't believe Jamie is 34 years old, she looks no older than 23 or something... :horror

I couldn't believe Jamie is 34 years old, she looks no older than 23 or something... :horror

holy crap... I just Googled her and you're right. I swear I thought she was 24. Looking 10 years younger than what you really are is a win!

09.13.12_Aimee.jpg

I'm a fan.

Back