Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leading to a season long relation between and DEb and dexter devloping a , cough,, new kind of relation with dexter taking care of DEb wont be suprissed if that heavy object is a Cross by the way,,,

as far as i know, next season opening scene could be Deb taking a step forward towards dexter and some thing hard hitting on her head, makiing her unconsious and when she awakens, yeah u guessed it, amnesia..:nana:

yep haha i wrote this a while before lol

Finally got to finish the season on On Demand...pretty solid! I think Deb is going to be fully aware of Dex's "habits" from now on, there was plenty of dialogue about how "everything isn't black and white" in the season, which in my opinion is setting her up to be understanding of Dexter's secret. My guess is he will reveal to her why he and dear old dad were spending so much time together, and she'll get it.

ewww please no, Not with Dexter, that kind of joke belongs in the Dark Knight rises thread :rotfl:rotfl

First Deb falls in love with her brother now the dad and Dex.......:pow
LMAO :lol:lol

I'm just interested now in seeing how they can actually make all of this work next season. They've put the show in a situation where it's gonna really be tough to keep it on track.

If the writing doesn't improve by leaps and bounds, forget about it. You got Debra seeing Dexter right in the middle of the ritual, they can't just dance around that with some quick 30 second "Dexter easily escapes" type of nonsense like they've been doing. :nono

Pretty cool shirt on Teefury today (1/18) - https://www.teefury.com/

1323293276_BOTTOM__12205h38m10.jpg

cool, a little too minimalistic, i wonder if anyone would even recognize what the shirt is, unless it says dexter on it

I don't know, knowing is Dexter beforehand is cool

but being a fan, seeing some dude wearing this at the mall without knowing is a Dexter Shirt, I don't think I would pick up on that,

I mean, if he had at least a knife in his hand, that would be epic actually, or a needle, that would be epic too

I like it, I just think it needs a little something extra

I don't know, knowing is Dexter beforehand is cool

but being a fan, seeing some dude wearing this at the mall without knowing is a Dexter Shirt, I don't think I would pick up on that,

I mean, if he had at least a knife in his hand, that would be epic actually, or a needle, that would be epic too

I like it, I just think it needs a little something extra

Seriously? The blood splatter theme is very dexter, and even with the color limitation and the simplicity of the drawing it's very easy to tell that's dexter from behind.

Seriously? The blood splatter theme is very dexter, and even with the color limitation and the simplicity of the drawing it's very easy to tell that's dexter from behind.

I mean, yeah it seems obivous knowing is dexter, i would probably spot this really fast in a crowd of people, for me personally, a knife in his hand would have seal the deal better, I like the shirt a lot, is a cool idea,
I just don't know I would recognized without knowing beforehand

Should have been in the kill outfit. A bit more iconic than working Dexter.

see, That's what Im saying, if he had the kill outfit with the black gloves, maybe 1 trash bag on the side, i would instantly recognize it,
I still like it a lot,

Back