Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's just so inconsistent. She's supposed to be a police officer, and good enough to make Detective, and yet she acts like a 13-year old girl where men are concerned. All the drama that surrounds that character comes as a result of her own immature actions.
Agreed. She reminds me of most of the girls you see on campus.

So you're pretty much saying that she's a woman........

Lol....not all professional women act like that. Most of the ones I've worked with conducted themselves the proper way.

It's definitely in the top three of shows that I currently watch. My only gripe against the show is his sister Deb. I seriously cannot stand the character and wish she'd be written out of the show at some point.

I completely agree. I don't see how she has many lines on the network channels when they rerun the show. All she does is cuss. I thought that one of the things holding her back from getting detective was her mouth, but they must have let that go.

1. I like Deborah, yes she was annoying, but after the Ice truck killer she became more sympathetic to me.
2. Michael C Hall, co-executive producer and star of the show is married to her in real life, so I don't see her leaving the show anytime soon.

1. I like Deborah, yes she was annoying, but after the Ice truck killer she became more sympathetic to me.
2. Michael C Hall, co-executive producer and star of the show is married to her in real life, so I don't see her leaving the show anytime soon.

Never knew that thanks for that bit of info! :D

Its a great show, but i agree she needs to stop acting 13 regarding relationships. She needs to eat some damn food.....and we need way more Darla nudity!

I completely agree. I don't see how she has many lines on the network channels when they rerun the show. All she does is cuss. I thought that one of the things holding her back from getting detective was her mouth, but they must have let that go.

I didn't know they re-run the show on network TV...just curious, which network is it?

I thought they only reran the first season on CBS. Did they show the 2nd and 3rd too?

I'm not a huge fan of Deb as a character, but she's necessary to keep Dexter grounded, especially in the first season. Although it might be interesting to see Deb's murder drive Dexter go bat ^^^^ crazy.

I'm not a huge fan of Deb as a character, but she's necessary to keep Dexter grounded, especially in the first season. Although it might be interesting to see Deb's murder drive Dexter go bat ^^^^ crazy.

That would be great so i vote for killing the skinny alien face. :lol

I always kick around ideas about how each Dexter season will turn out & I'm always wrong. That's one reason why I like the show, they always throw alot of curveballs.

I did think about the idea of the Trinity Killer eventually going after Dexter's three children somehow. Since Lundy's health seems to be mentioned quite a bit, possibly he has a heart attack and dies knowing about Dexter? Anton does nothing for the show, maybe they'll kill him off too.

it's fun to guess, but who knows what will actually happen.

Yeah, the best thing about this show is that it's hard to guess what will happen.

However, it has been established that the Trinity Killer is so named because of his modus operandi. He kills in threes, and the three deaths follow a pattern. His first victim is killed in her bath by severing the femoral artery. Though we haven't seen this in an episode yet, it can be extrapolated from the previews at the end of each episode that his second victim (also female) is killed by a fall from a large height. Not sure what the third killing is/will be. He kills in threes following the same MO, disappears, then reappears again to kill in three.

His MO could later be interrupted and it's conceivable that he could go after Dex's children, but I doubt it. Serial killers are so considerate that way, always following a patttern.

From what I have read Dexter starts to find the Trinity Killer fascinating in the fact that he has managed to live the life of a serial killer for 30 years. With Dexter looking increasingly incapable of juggling his work, family and serial killing, he's wondering if he could learn a thing or two from this guy.

From what I have read Dexter starts to find the Trinity Killer fascinating in the fact that he has managed to live the life of a serial killer for 30 years. With Dexter looking increasingly incapable of juggling his work, family and serial killing, he's wondering if he could learn a thing or two from this guy.

Pretty interesting. Hadn't considered that.

That's what I get from that too. Dexter can barely do it going on 6 months, yet the Trinity Killer has been doing it for more than 30 years. It's odd though, it almost seems that The Trinity Killer AND Harry are almost de facto telling Dexter that he shouldn't have a family. Harry's telling Dexter that they are distractions and he should almost get rid of him and he also tells Dexter that the only way the Trinity Killer has gotten away with it for 30 years is because he DOESN'T have a family.....should be an interesting rest of the season.

So, is it that the killer always kills in threes or is it that all his kills can be related to the number 3 ?

He kills his first victim 3 decades ago & he goes back and kills another in the same house/same manner.

Also, it seems that after 3 decades of killing, he wants to be caught (he's crying in the shower, punishing himself with hot water?). Ending his crime spree relating to the number three?

Back