Detolfs back in stock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Detolf Discontinued

I did the same thing, just sent Richard the response that Thirelle gave.

My response said my Orlando store is scheduled to get them the week of July 18-24, so today I guess. I will be calling them to see for sure.

Holy crap! That's awesome!

Now I just hope the same is true of my local store. :pray:

they are coming back .. 6 weeks

they are just under review, they are addressing some complaints about the cabinet (good friend works at head office)

they are just under review, they are addressing some complaints about the cabinet (good friend works at head office)

can you help convince them they need to bring the vegby doors back!?

Oh, man! I hope you're right! :pray:

I have a very small house and they are definitely the best display option I've found. (And certainly the one that best fits my budget!) I had been planning to buy at least four more of them!

The plastic and polystone ... they do pile up so!

:pray:

theres another glass cabinent shelf at IKEA thats better than the DETOLF (all glass, stronger frame). Ill take pictures of it, the downside is that it is twice the price of a regular detolf..

it's all black right? I think it is like $129. I saw that one, and may have to end up getting it, but still holding out hope for more detolfs. I have 4 now, need at least 4 more.

If it's this one, it has a flower design :( at the bottom. Had one and passed it to the wife.

thats what he told me, and he is usually pritty good about that stuff

he said week around week 34 of this year stores should start seeing stock again

I'm not good at math. :lol Is that the end of August?

Well all I can say is that you guys have officially gotten my hopes up. I'm actually more excited about this than any figure announcement right now.

So if you guys are wrong... :cuss :lol

Well all I can say is that you guys have officially gotten my hopes up. I'm actually more excited about this than any figure announcement right now.

:rotfl

I know exactly what you mean!

When they come back in stock I'm gonna have to fight the temptation to go crazy and buy a bunch more than I need just to be safe!

:panic:

Awesome news! I was bugging out trying to think of a display cabinet similar to a detolf!

:D

little bit of an update from Ikea.

Hello Jami,

Thank you for your reply. There have already been adjustments in our internal resource databases regarding expected availability on both DETOLF glass-door cabinets at IKEA Orlando; nevertheless, we can assure you that IKEA has not discontinued these products.

We now anticipate the black-brown DETOLF returning to stock at IKEA Orlando during the week of August 15-21st and the beech effect during the week of July 25-31st. Obviously, these databases are updated as frequently as possible and will reflect unanticipated changes in the fulfillment of our deliveries from our manufacturing supply partners.

We appreciate your patience, and we thank you again for selecting IKEA.

Best Regards,
Richard
IKEA Customer Care Center

and then this one was his response to me asking about the other rep stating that the Detolf was discontinued.

Hello Jami,

Unfortunately, IKEA Customer Care initially received discrepant information regarding the future status of the DETOLF product range, which resulted in replies such as the one you provide. Our apologies, but we can now assure you that the DETOLF glass-door cabinets remain current in our lines and simply await restocking from our manufacturing partners.

You should have received my latest reply to your previous message already, but in any case, should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact IKEA once again.

Best Regards,
Richard
IKEA Customer Care Center

Back