Detolfs back in stock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two detolfs in my room. :)

img0928.png

Anyone ever had to move one of these? Just wondering if it's possible without taking the entire thing apart. They're heavy as hell and with all the glass in them I'm having a hard time imagining going down two flight of stairs with one.

Anyone ever had to move one of these? Just wondering if it's possible without taking the entire thing apart. They're heavy as hell and with all the glass in them I'm having a hard time imagining going down two flight of stairs with one.

I recently moved 6 of them. You have to take everything out of them of course (including the shelves) and secure the door from opening, but they can be moved pretty easily with 2 people.

was able to bring one upstairs on my own last month just take the shelves out

Last year when I moved to my new home I moved mine put em in the truck and brought them back inside. Just gotta take out the shelves inside and secure the door from opening. Aslong as you have another person to help you. They're not heavy.

I recently moved 6 of them. You have to take everything out of them of course (including the shelves) and secure the door from opening, but they can be moved pretty easily with 2 people.
Thanks for all the responses guys. Much appreciated. This means I can throw out all those cabinet boxes I've been hanging on to. The girlfriend will be happy....

Yup. I've moved a couple of mine around the house on occasion. Took the shelves out, and, for good measure, I also took the doors off, too. Just to be safe.

Easy enough to screw the door back on when you get your unit in place. As long as the unit was tightened properly when you built it, it should be pretty solid. Just go slow and be gentle.

Back