Destruction Of Stealth Iron Man!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me or Chewbacca was on that video ? :chew

Hey Geto, do you know if there is any wiring on the ground where Iron man is punching the ground? I'm thinking of drilling a hole there.

why the hell would you do that?
can anyone tell me why it was destroyed in the first place?
i would of purchased it :monkey2

I suppose some people are truly idiots and have nothing better to do than destroy beautiful collectibles ass holes

I suppose some people are truly idiots and have nothing better to do than destroy beautiful collectibles ass holes

whoa. Hold your horses there :sancho

The statue came with scratches, therefore Geto has to destroy it and send the video or photos to sideshow in order for him to get a replacement.

WTF ?? :rotfl:rotfl

It was a faulty good therefore in order to get a replacement he had to destroy it , send sideshow photographs of it , then they send him a new one!.
Much cheaper if your an international collector rather than sending it back and forth. Chill before you call guys ass holes man !. :D :lol

regardless there is no need to go over board by destroying a Statue that cool
I mean it could just be sold or given to someone who would appreciate it scratches or not, instead of it being smashed to smithereens

Last edited:
why would that make him an arsehole though , sideshow told him to smash up the statue or they wouldn't send him a new one , simple.
I would of done the same thing. I would of rather give it to someone else too rather than smash it up but not if that means not getting a new one.
If anyones an arsehole its sideshow themselves.

is it just me or Chewbacca was on that video ? :chew

Hey Geto, do you know if there is any wiring on the ground where Iron man is punching the ground? I'm thinking of drilling a hole there.

Dude, sorry bro.. No idea! It's the in the ********ing trash can! :chew

It is cool to get to do that.
But something about breaking something that cost that much, just does not sit right.

I understand to a degree what Sawyer is saying, but as we live in the UK/EU the returning of these items would be prohibitively expensive...and then some. Therefore the only recourse for us is to prove to SS that the item is not resellable....and to damage it beyond all practical use.

You guys get to send it back, we have to trash it otherwise we don't get a shiny replacement, though for a simple matter of one thin foam sheet, all of this strife could have been avoided, still...hindsight is 20:20.

okay I did not fully realize that you couldn't send it back and apologize for my previous comments but I still stand by my comment that it does seem like a bit of a waste too just destroy it like that

I ve seen a smashed Predator maquette on here before now.And should anyone in the EU recieve a broken or damaged 1/1 movie bust that ll have to be destroyed too.Does nt sit easy with me either for what it s worth.

Back