Denzel Washington . . . Man on Fire and more...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any additional comments?

• Man on Fire Version with Sunglasses is unnecessary, you can easily find loose sunglasses

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • D. Washington has noticeably different hair styles in Remember the Titans and American Gangster

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • There is another version of Denzel Washington you SHOULD sculpt

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey pacman,
all the denzel versions all going on this monday :)
the sunglasses are available for sale right now, but the pictures won't be up until the middle of next week

Awesome to think these heads are shipping already , I've wanted a figure of Creasy for a loooong time. Awesome movie , awesome soundtrack too. :rock

these look awesome! i'll be paying for a set soon. so just to get this right - these are completely made of plastic film?? if so, that's incredible. the frames look so real on both!

I've ordered the man on fire glasses, but when I try buy the book of eli glasses it just ups the qty on man on fire..... I tried from both work and home and get the same issue.....

I've ordered the man on fire glasses, but when I try buy the book of eli glasses it just ups the qty on man on fire..... I tried from both work and home and get the same issue.....

oops, i"m so sorry about that. Thanks for catching that.
I realized I never made a "add to cart" button for that version,

I've fixed it now though. If you end up getting charged for shipping again for adding that, please let me know I'll refund on paypal immediately :)

Thanks
Daniel

hey hairlesswookie,
I actually haven't seen the movie yet.. :( but I plan on watching it anytime it comes up on DVD. Is the other main character the female character though?

hey hairlesswookie,
I actually haven't seen the movie yet.. :( but I plan on watching it anytime it comes up on DVD. Is the other main character the female character though?

Yes Mila Kunis is the secondary "hero" in the film. Also, Gary Oldman and Ray Stevenson are the other main characters in the film. I wouldn't object to either one of those sculpts if you're looking for someone else to make. At least Ray's could be used for a good Punisher figure bash.

Yes Mila Kunis is the secondary "hero" in the film. Also, Gary Oldman and Ray Stevenson are the other main characters in the film. I wouldn't object to either one of those sculpts if you're looking for someone else to make. At least Ray's could be used for a good Punisher figure bash.

Ah, oldman and stevenson.
Actually I did a stevenson a couple months back for an OSW member. It was specifically for the punisher version, and he has been selling castings in case you are interested. He goes by Eagle_mp (ryan) on OSW.
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/punisher/

I can't wait for my Book of Eli sculpt to arrive. It's the most screen accurate one out there. Great work again!

weehee! I can't wait to see what you guys can churn out, I already have the body with accessories waiting for the head just to be painted and assembled.

Back