Big Chief Studios Doctor Who Festival Convention Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dd43ff0722838624f6f6d57a1164ec31.jpg

I am trying to put his clothes on a new body but I can't remove the pegs from the shoes, can't redo the belt and I can put the shirt sleeves threw the jackets sleeves, can anybody help me out please?

Heat the boots with a hair dryer mate, the pegs will pop in and out once heated. Put the arms of the shirt through the arms of the jacket then put them on as one thing. Pics of belt? So I can see?

Heat the boots with a hair dryer mate, the pegs will pop in and out once heated. Put the arms of the shirt through the arms of the jacket then put them on as one thing. Pics of belt? So I can see?

I can't put the jacket and shirt on as one as I can't fit the neck joint threw the shirt hole, would you recommend I cut the bit keeping the neck of the shirt together?

Put the shirt on, push a pair of forceps through the jacket sleeve and grab the shirt sleeve, and slide the jacket sleeve over while holding tension on the shirt sleeve with the forceps. That way it pulls through evenly. I had to do this with every redressing of 10 and 11.

Could you post pictures or do a video showing how to do that please ? I just can't seem to do it :(

Put the shirt on the figure, take a pair of tweezers and put them through the sleeve of the jacket and grab the shirt cuffs with the tweezers so they don't move while you slide the jacket on. Repeat for the other arm. You're basically just trying to hold the shirt sleeve so it doesn't move while putting on the jacket.

Or remove the shirt and insert the sleeves in the jacket and put them both on the figure at the same time. I find this a bit easier.

Or remove the shirt and insert the sleeves in the jacket and put them both on the figure at the same time. I find this a bit easier.

^That's what I do. It's a bit more hassle removing the shirt and then putting it all back on, but it seems to work much easier.

Back