Deluxe 1/6 Star Wars Figure Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to showcase some of the fine work that Coco did w/ the toppers for TFA figures! Can't get over how much they enhanced my display!!!

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0099.jpg

Yes. I need to order one for my TFA Han. What would look better sand or snow?

I would do snow. That way you can use the basic figure stand without the snow jacket and the snow base with the snow jacket and gloves.

Last edited:
Great pics, Spallesc! :rock I always appreciate getting shots with them in a Detolf since I don't own one.

Thanks Coco! Just some quick shots w/ the iPad. I tried to post them in your sales thread in the Marketplace but couldn't. Probably because I'm not a Premium Member yet. Found this thread and figured it was the next best thing! Really no Detolf? Is that by choice or no IKEA store in your area? They are a nice way to display and the price is right. The closest store for me is about 2 hours away in Mass. The family & I do the pilgrimage every once in a while.
FYI, I'll probably be sending a PM soon. You did such a good job w/ sand and snow toppers, it's making my Tie Pilot and Riot Control trooper look out of place w/ just the standard TFA stand.

This is a great place for those pics. Thanks for posting them!

Nope, no IKEA anywhere near me. I think I'm going to order something similar off Amazon though.

One of these days I'd like to make a proper Takodana Topper for the Riot Trooper with that grayish brown dirt and chunks of Maz's castle on it. I just haven't had time to mix up a proper color and make blown up building bits for it yet.

Back