Deathstroke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing more pictures I like the mask, the arms and legs are OK, but the mid section (chest etc) it just looks plain like something is missing.

Muscle definition is missing, too. Not even some signs of an athletic build under his suit.

After seeing more pictures I like the mask, the arms and legs are OK, but the mid section (chest etc) it just looks plain like something is missing.

Muscle definition is missing, too. Not even some signs of an athletic build under his suit.

This! Arms and legs aren't muscular at all. Besides the portrait, the whole PF is lackluster in my book.

Guys this is the Party City Deathstroke costume. Come on. For $50 you can look like this!*

*Mask, weapons, and boots sold separately.

It's pretty sad when you have die hard Deathstroke fans not buying it.

I didn't say anything to my wife about this statue but told her to take a look at the photos. Within 5 seconds she says, "What the hell is wrong with his legs?"

It's pretty sad when you have die hard Deathstroke fans not buying it.

I didn't say anything to my wife about this statue but told her to take a look at the photos. Within 5 seconds she says, "What the hell is wrong with his legs?"

As a die hard Deathstroke fan, I can't believe I'll be passing on the PF. I was just waiting to hand my money over for a classic DS PF. When I saw this...my heart sank. No way I was spending money on this Death Stroker PF. :lol

As a die hard Deathstroke fan, I can't believe I'll be passing on the PF. I was just waiting to hand my money over for a classic DS PF. When I saw this...my heart sank. No way I was spending money on this Death Stroker PF. :lol

Hahahahhahaha

I actually do plan on picking this up but it will be for free or damn near next to free with my reward points.

I actually do plan on picking this up but it will be for free or damn near next to free with my reward points.

Are you picking it up because you're getting it for free (with your RPs) or do you want it because you like the way it looks? I personally won't use my RPs on a statue I don't care for. Hell, I'm a HUGE fan of the character and I didn't even enter the free contest giveaway on this PF. If you actually like this PF, I hope you enjoy it.

I would use my reward points only for something I want for sure. Especially $524.99 worth of reward points.

Back