Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't think reducing the scale by half will lower the price substantially?

The new Reaper is still going to be the same scale as the old one, they are just adding new arms, cloth and paint to the LSF and re-releasing it.

Ah ok. I didn't know they were doing a variant of Demithyle on top of doing Mortighull. Well that's pretty sweet then to be able to get a chance to get the reaper without having to pay aftermarket prices. Yea, now I can see why you're talking the price you're talking. Makes more sense to me.

Yes. The first reaper could still technically be 1/4 scale . It's not like we know his actual height, but he's gonna be over twice as much as the 1/4 mortighull.

I was foolin around with Deaths Siren in my cart and a 10% coupon popped up and applied it to the order but I already had the ORG 10% coupon in it so it said it went to my wallet... no it didnt :/

Death's Siren delayed due to port issue? WTH?

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Death's Siren - Gallevarbe PF with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Due to these delays our new expected time of arrival will be between September and November of 2015.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Best Regards,
William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Does this mean, BG, PG, Kier, etc... too :panic:

Alright did anyone else get the recent email about the siren saying shes delayed till November? Mine says she delayed cause of port issues but my flex pay schedule has not changed (like it normally does when things get delayed). am i just impatience or did i miss something. i don't understand.....lol i thought the port issue was for recent or incoming statues/etc, Gallevarbe was not expected till what...June (i think by my last payment date), why would it effect her? obiviously i missed something here. can anyone chime in and clarify for me, pretty please...

I think with the containers stacking up at the port and the ships stacking up waiting to be unloaded that they are not shipping much until things get back to normal but a jump from June to November seems a bit much to blame entirely on the port slowdown.

I received the same email tonight. I thought that it was odd. I have already received delay emails for the Queen and Red Death both of which were pushed back. Queen is February/March and I think Red Death is now June. Both were supposed to either be out or coming out next month so getting an email for a shipping delay a month or two before hand seemed normal but 6 months out to delay it another 3 to 5 months seems strange. I am not in the shipping logistics business so that could be normal and they are just giving a realistic view of when we might actually see these statues. Then again they recently felt they needed to slapped the "prototype" label on Gallevarbe and has not on any of the other CotD statues so far. It does make one wonder if this is a productions delay due to some other issues or collector negative feed back on the design. If you are in the position of needing more time to save for the statue this could be just what you needed but for those that have had their CotD money sitting and waiting it is kind of disappointing. A lot of hype over the line, and a lot of great pictures but at some point you actually need to deliver on the product. On the other hand, it is new line and it is best they work out the product issues first and delay it to get us the product we are paying for than to rush it out and put themselves in the position of returns, replacements and hurting the future of the entire line based on a bad start.

Alright did anyone else get the recent email about the siren saying shes delayed till November? Mine says she delayed cause of port issues but my flex pay schedule has not changed (like it normally does when things get delayed). am i just impatience or did i miss something. i don't understand.....lol i thought the port issue was for recent or incoming statues/etc, Gallevarbe was not expected till what...June (i think by my last payment date), why would it effect her? obiviously i missed something here. can anyone chime in and clarify for me, pretty please...

Yes, I did check my payments and there has not been any changes. Still June final payment.
I am glad about that though as I plan my payment lengths by what else I have on order and so moving them around is a right royal pain in the rear.

Don't get me wrong, I like the design too but read through this thread. There are a number of people who aren't as happy with it.

Those who will openly complain will always outnumber those who like it. That being said... I like it! Maybe if they knew her top was removable it would change the odds lol.

Back