Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad es!
I still don't like this piece enough to get it though. Maybe there's hope for some of the male characters to have low es. My plan is to get most of them. I think they will be left with a lot of red death.

Last edited:
Would have preferred it at 750 but i suppose 1750 isn't too bad considering the massive ES of the Queen.

I don't think any of these Court pieces should exceed 1000, they will be truly sought after and collectable if the ES remained under 1000, look at the Reaper he has now reached grail status among collectors because of his small ES.

Would have preferred it at 750 but i suppose 1750 isn't too bad considering the massive ES of the Queen.

I don't think any of these Court pieces should exceed 1000, they will be truly sought after and collectable if the ES remained under 1000, look at the Reaper he has now reached grail status among collectors because of his small ES.

Yeh Queen is ridiculous with a ES of 3000. Borderline mass produced haha
They need to lower Queen, and 1000-1500 max on the rest of this line. Would be nice to see a few have rare 500-1000 edition sizes but that won't happen.
Wonder what Kier will be? Im betting 2000+ at a min. :/

I wish they were 1000 es. They won't be though. Kier will be 2000 at least. Some of the large ones like mortighul might be 500 es I hope.

The 300 ppl that have the original more than likely won't buy the new one. It was a struggle for them to sell those 300, so I can't imagine at the price point of around 1k, they could push much more than the first run given the amount of ppl with the first.

well.....they can have them sitting around in the warehouse like all their other expensive, high ES stuff I guess.

I don't think it is going to be higher than 500 to be honest, for the same reason you mentioned, azurepred.

It won't be less than $900-1000 guaranteed . No switch outs could bring the price down a little, but not substantially

Back