DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, can anyone confirm that the legs can be removed on Light just like L? Has anyone attempted it?

I tried pulling the legs for both Light, can't remove them.
How strange that the legs cannot be removed from silicone Light. The promo pictures imply that they are using exactly the same silicone body for both characters and Light's head colour looks really mismatched with his body in a lot of recent in-hand photos.

How strange that the legs cannot be removed from silicone Light. The promo pictures imply that they are using exactly the same silicone body for both characters and Light's head colour looks really mismatched with his body in a lot of recent in-hand photos.
For L, you do not need a lot of strength to pull off the legs, but for Light it's locked on tight.

The silicone only applies to the upper part, the lower part could be different to adapt different setup. Light's head color is slightly different from the silicone but the difference isn't big and he's mostly covered compared to L who have his neck and collarbone exposed quite a bit.

But the feet is interchangeable so not an issue if @Khaos wants to achieve the same photo look.

For L, you do not need a lot of strength to pull off the legs, but for Light it's locked on tight.

The silicone only applies to the upper part, the lower part could be different to adapt different setup. Light's head color is slightly different from the silicone but the difference isn't big and he's mostly covered compared to L who have his neck and collarbone exposed quite a bit.

But the feet is interchangeable so not an issue if @Khaos wants to achieve the same photo look.
Ah ok! Thanks for the information. I have the silicone black suited pack arriving today and thought it was identical, so was planning to swap the body over to standard L. Giantoy did coincidentally just have silicone L in stock ten minutes ago, but I missed it.

I'd email Giantoy and ask if there's any chance they have any left/might find any. I did that for AC Cloud when evvvverywhere else was old out incl Giantoy, and Amelia from there told me to add an address to my account so that if by luck they came across another one, she could invoice me directly for it/send an invitation to buy without it going up on the store, I think. A week or something later they sent me an invite and I nabbed him
I got a direct invoice earlier for the two figures I requested! (Standard L and Light) so I no longer need to take my friend's spare set. Good old Giantoy :D

these are being released in batches right?? any idea when the 2nd batch will drop??

Hey, thanks for checking Light for me. So you're saying that L's bare feet can be removed from the ball joint and placed on Light's legs (to copy that promo picture?) I really want to display Light like that with the scythe, floating.
No problem! Yes you can remove the feet and change it to L's feet. You have two pairs of feet for L (one for crouching on the arm chair, the other for standing) so make your choice before switching it up.

If the joints are loose, a bit of putty or superglue (while rotating the joints as it dries to provide a stronger hold) should help.

Last edited:
Standard L is available at Gundamit again. Can't link, because it'll need approval.

Still waiting for someone to restock the standard Light body...

My Light nendoroid and Kira body arrived at the same time, so I'm having to improvise while I wait for regular Light to arrive :giggle:

PXL_20240515_163214402.jpg

Back