DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap 😢 have they done this with other figure releases besides cloud?
be patient , gametoys never dissapoint

also I am just doing an estimate bassed on each figure that they have release its not like if I know the real release day :dunno it could be less or more time

make it under animetoys.
top gear africa special GIF

i mean that is what redman and damtoys do. they have official company for official stuffs and alias for unofficial stuffs.
Yeah but Gametoys is unofficial and they were warned by the BLEACH license holder so I don’t think they would want to make another company just for the same thing to happen again

Most people say that Rockettoys (Official) and Gametoys (Unofficial) are the same company anyway

Rockettoys have announced they are making BLEACH figures so we just need to wait for them

Yeah but Gametoys is unofficial and they were warned by the BLEACH license holder so I don’t think they would want to make another company just for the same thing to happen again

Most people say that Rockettoys (Official) and Gametoys (Unofficial) are the same company anyway

Rockettoys have announced they are making BLEACH figures so we just need to wait for them
if that is the case then it isnt because of the cesse and detest but.more because they already got it official.

but then again dam toys have capcom license but was rumored to sell Hunk under a different brand because they couldnt get the green light. how would you prove it's them? how many fake companies company owners create just to circulate money around lol.

Do the DN figures have rolling eyes ? I feel like I've missed something or complete erased it from my memory if they do.

Back