DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5362.png

@walter88 Hi Walter! Do you know if L is still using the GT-006 body? I wanted to get a spare jointed body for my L as a back incase anything happens to the silicone one and was wondering if this would still be the correct body? Thanks

Ugh, why is everyone releasing their figures at the same time. Light is a must have.
I also was worried cause I bought the hot toys batman but luckly my friend will pay me back when then figure arrived if not the Ill sell it at a sick overprice.

hope present toys does not release akira or their Riplay next month

Last edited:
Looks like these are released now. Just got my invoices from Kit.

Sadly have other commitments right now so is in the UK interested in taking over my order from Kit?

Got both Light and L on pre-order.

Are Light and L's seamless bodies identical?

The black suit seamless body for Light is in stock, so I wondered if it's fine to buy that and transfer the seamless body to L so that he can sit in his chair, but the characters look to be different heights in some recent photos.

Are Light and L's seamless bodies identical?

The black suit seamless body for Light is in stock, so I wondered if it's fine to buy that and transfer the seamless body to L so that he can sit in his chair, but the characters look to be different heights in some recent photos.
Most likely due to one figure is wearing shoes

A friend sent me this image, so I got a bit worried about ordering the seamless Light body, but I guess Light is standing on something in the image.
View attachment 700502
L is hunched and you can actually swap out his legs to a shorter one (meant for the seat crouching) to further accentuate the height difference.

The seamless body only applies to the upper half for both figures (if you ordered that version.)

L is hunched and you can actually swap out his legs to a shorter one (meant for the seat crouching) to further accentuate the height difference.

The seamless body only applies to the upper half for both figures (if you ordered that version.)
Thank you!

Got my invoice for 3 (Light Reg, Light Suit, and L) figures, but I don't think I need them anymore. Both are the full silicone bodies. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are jointed versions still available anywhere? Either that or two bodies as spares. Thanks in advance.

Back