Dear Kain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send me an invite dude. I'll play you. I am not all that good, but I'll give it go.

I'll wait for '09 to send you an invite. I traded in '08 after I raped the achievements, and my buddies had already traded it in (before us Freaks all started gaming together).

I'll wait for '09 to send you an invite. I traded in '08 after I raped the achievements, and my buddies had already traded it in (before us Freaks all started gaming together).

That's cool. 09 it is then. I never trade in Madden games until the next one comes out cause I am usually jonesin' for some football at some point.

You feel free also. Buy or rent '09 and we'll play. It'd be fun.

I really want all of us to get a tournament going. It would be cool to see it pan out to the Superbowl. :rock

I'd be down for that. Doesn't Live keep the records going and stuff? So it's not like you need 15 people to show up atonce? It's all recorded and set so you know who needs to play who?

That's cool. 09 it is then. I never trade in Madden games until the next one comes out cause I am usually jonesin' for some football at some point.

That's true. I'll never make the same mistake again, as i've been wanting to play for a while now.

I'd pick it up again, but with GTA occupying most of my time for a while, i'll probably just wait 'til NCAA/Madden come out.

It would be fun for all of us to start getting some sports games going. Far more fun (in my eyes) and less angering.

I'd be down for that. Doesn't Live keep the records going and stuff? So it's not like you need 15 people to show up atonce? It's all recorded and set so you know who needs to play who?

Yeah, we don't all have to be on there. Records will be kept. Say you and I play one night, and you win, that will mark me with a loss. Then you could play Kain another night, that record will be kept, etc.

I'm guessing we will all play each other multiple times though, depending on how many we have when we get this thing going.

Yeah, we don't all have to be on there. Records will be kept. Say you and I play one night, and you win, that will mark me with a loss. Then you could play Kain another night, that record will be kept, etc.

I'm guessing we will all play each other multiple times though, depending on how many we have when we get this thing going.

That sounds fun. I'm looking forward to that. So far it's you, me, Kain, Josh and Loki. Not a bad start. Too bad ill's a puss! :D:lol

That sounds fun. I'm looking forward to that. So fat it's you, me, Kain, Josh and Loki. Not a bad start. Too bad ill's a puss! :D:lol

:lecture

You callin me fat? :lol

I'm sure Ill will come around. After the Giants winning the SB, I wonder what Madden rating they will get in the game.

:lecture

You callin me fat? :lol

I'm sure Ill will come around. After the Giants winning the SB, I wonder what Madden rating they will get in the game.

lol...fixed my typo.

The Giants IMO were really lucky last year. Not that they were not a decent team because they were, but they were not the "best" team even in the NFC. They just got hot at the right time. I doubt they will be rated as good as the Pats or Colts.

lol...fixed my typo.

The Giants IMO were really lucky last year. Not that they were not a decent team because they were, but they were not the "best" team even in the NFC. They just got hot at the right time. I doubt they will be rated as good as the Pats or Colts.

Nah they won't be rated like them, but just wondering. I'm thinkin they'll get an 87 overall, or letter grade, B.

Nah they won't be rated like them, but just wondering. I'm thinkin they'll get an 87 overall, or letter grade, B.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. I just hope when they rate the Redskins they don't put a :rotfl instead of a rating.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. I just hope when they rate the Redskins they don't put a :rotfl instead of a rating.

:lol I'll still catch a game or two, but my team is the Colts. Have to hit their new stadium as well. :rock

I don't dislike the skins though, and i'd like them to be SB bound. I'm down for any local team games (even the Ravens) *cough* Loki *cough*... :D

:lol I'll still catch a game or two, but my team is the Colts. Have to hit their new stadium as well. :rock

I don't dislike the skins though, and i'd like them to be SB bound. I'm down for any local team games though (even the Ravens *cough* Loki *cough*... :D

I love the Skins, but I hate the ownership. Snyder is an idiot who THINKS he knows what he's doing. Proof shows he clueless and he won't hire a REAL GM to run the team.

I love the Skins, but I hate the ownership. Snyder is an idiot who THINKS he knows what he's doing. Proof shows he clueless and he won't hire a REAL GM to run the team.

Snyder ruined the Skins, and will continue to do that until someone else owns the team.

I am all too aware and he WON'T sell so they'll be a joke forever.

Ghetto ass Six Flags America has a better chance of being turned into a winning place before the Redskins franchise does under his tenure. And being that he owns both, that's pretty damn sad.

Back