Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like the change because I was afraid there will be jokes about it. It has plenty of race/nation jokes which I didn't like, but outside of the Cable-is-racist joke (which I really hated) Domino was free of it. So all in all I didn't mind the change. She was ok.

Hated the fat kid.

Cable was awesome, better than the purple CGI thing in Infinity War.

The Domino chick was hot.

The X-Force parachute scene was funny.

The X-Mansion cameo was actually really clever and funny.

The "death" scene went on too long and I knew exactly what was going to happen with the skeeball token and Cable's time gizmo thing.

Loved the movie.

Yea as soon as cable said he had only had 2 trips you knew what was going to happen.

Parachute scene was hilarious. Shatterstar was the only character I was familiar with the name and then instantly dead. :lol

I really liked Colossus tho. Wish there was more of him and less of everyone else.
I watched the movie undubbed, both "Boje moi" moments were funnier than most Deadpool jokes.

I didn't hate the fat kid, I didn't dislike any character in this movie, not one.

The fat kid was intentionally annoying, but it was more comedy annoying for me that actually annoying.

And the action was just, so good.

I thought this was great. I enjoyed it more then the first one. I found the action to be superior (David Leitch knows action inside and out). The cinematography was perfectly done. Nothing ever looked boring. I thought the plot was fairly simple but it worked. This is Deadpool afterall, so simplicity works here. I really enjoyed Cable and Domino. Some of the jokes were hilarious. Loved the dig at DC. My main complaint would be that the ending was drawn out and predictable (we all knew DP was not going to die). It was fun seeing Juggernaut in this. I hope we get to see more of him with a classic costume kicking ass. One of the better CBM films for sure in the past while. It feels like the next step in the franchise will be an X-Force movie. I look forward to it.

I don’t know why people think there will be a sequel or they’ll show these characters again when a deal is being made that could go in Disney’s favor and it may be rebooted. Hell if Comcast were to get it they will reboot it aswell and do what they are doing with hulk.

There WILL be a sequel.

But it will be Cable and Deadpool before we get X-force.

And if Disney buys it, I'm sure they keep Brolin Cable and Reynolds Deadpool as-is.

They've already stated that Deadpool will remain R and be able to coincide if and when the merger happens. There is NO reason for them to start from the ground up, Deadpool can exist with an entirely new cast and just make a witty remark to work passed it. They won't kill this train.

Looks like the train is already slowed down according to some people but I liked this movie so I hope not

Nice, hi-res pic of JUGGERNAUT.

YYRm6SZ.jpg

Back