Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems to be the inference from the movie, where he tells the kid that he made the helmet to protect himself from Prof. X's psychic attacks. So, I guess it doesn't magically appear on his head like it seemed to when Juggernaut first transforms in the comics.

I don't love the prison jumpsuit look, but definitely do like it, and his personality/power more than what we saw in X3. I dig the helmet.

He could’ve made a comic accurate one it’s a silly DP movie for christ sake.

BOOM!

Comic accurate Juggernaut just like that no one would’ve blinked an eye.

Jail jumpsuit pfft.

Last edited:
Don’t tease me like that Trash Pandasexual lol

With the box office drop DP is facing that transition might happen sooner rather than later.

With Solo bombing maybe Disney will also get SW.

It honestly feels like we’ll need the Disney buy out before we can see the characters in there rightful costumes. Only Deadpool imo is the only one they did perfect

This was posted on the IW thread:

Sad to see that about Deadpool 2. I think IW obviously took the "superhero" thunder and you probably have slight audience burn-out. I know quite a few folks who rushed to see Infinity War but have been "meh" about running to the theater to see Deadpool 2 (myself included...going to finally see it this weekend).

Maybe releasing it later in the summer would've been a better idea. Then again, it was Fox's idea to release it so close to Infinity War.

I don't know how it is over in other countries, but here I would blame DP's drop in sales to Solo. It's not that Solo sold well (it looks like it didn't over here too), it's that the theaters seemed to have expected that Solo would sell well, so they took out DP in most theaters. Over here for example, a cinema with 10 theaters would have 5-6 of those theaters screening Solo, and maybe 1-2 screening DP2 (rest were either local or other movies). I had a hard time getting DP2 tickets (my preferred theaters were sold out) so I only got to watch this the other night.

"Deadpool is so annoying as far as having his character all over DVD covers. They even have him on War of the Planet of the Apes and tons of other DVD covers." - Walmart shopper

Better helmet than X3 but still not great. Get rid of those stitch lines and make it red already sheesh. Why the pointy head.

Don't understand why people rip on the uniform. He was in prison! He'll be showing up in X-Force with the proper comic look.

Fox just shelved XM Phoenix for SDCC so it will be a no show a movie which has a trailer already cut months ago!

Go Disney GO! :lol

Feige just told them to “Sit down!” lol

Fox just shelved XM Phoenix for SDCC so it will be a no show a movie which has a trailer already cut months ago!

Go Disney GO! :lol

Feige just told them to “Sit down!” lol

in-feige-we-trust.jpg

The FOX era is done :lol

lol I don't understand why some are still thinking sequals are going to be made from these fox men movies. New mutants is pretty much done and Dark pheonix is being buried by the mouse. Not a thing coming to comic con and pushed to Feb. The fox movies are done. lmao

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MCU is about to go nuclear. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Have fun with your 16 Joker movies WB. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]WB is creating the JCU: Joker Connected Universe :lol[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]WB hasn’t even cast the new Batman yet meanwhile Marvel is already up to 3 movies with a superhero racoon lol[/FONT][/FONT]

WB would rather make a teen titans go movie then a real teen titans movie and a superman sequal. They must think joker sells more than batman. it's like the person behind the scenes is a 70 yr old fart who thinks he knows what people want. Yes Joker movies! Thats what the kids want. Rated R harley movie. YES! **** the characters that made us millions. joker and Harley are our main focus. Two characters that work best with batman. It's like Sony is sleeping with WB and they both give eachother buissness adivice. Bad advice. It's crazy how the MCU is making everyone else fumble with comic properties. Fox and DC were killing it back in the day.

Back