Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that it’s not to everyone’s liking but the base looks better in-hand than on pictures. You see much more of the details underneath the «bubble». I thought it was a bit weird at first but it’s definitely a cool way to show an explosion, and it suits the overall craziness of Deadpool and this whole piece. I’m impressed with how it turned out and how little issues there seems to have been, given it’s quite a complex and detailed statue.

I get that it’s not to everyone’s liking but the base looks better in-hand than on pictures. You see much more of the details underneath the «bubble». I thought it was a bit weird at first but it’s definitely a cool way to show an explosion, and it suits the overall craziness of Deadpool and this whole piece. I’m impressed with how it turned out and how little issues there seems to have been, given it’s quite a complex and detailed statue.

Agreed! They nailed this piece for sure! I’m just s bit disappointed it should have been slightly cheaper. It’s waitlisted now so maybe I will jump onboard that very tempting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! They nailed this piece for sure! I’m just s bit disappointed it should have been slightly cheaper. It’s waitlisted now so maybe I will jump onboard that very tempting

I agree on all points. The price was a turn off, and was a part in why I didn't PO. Ultimately, it's my lack of love for the character though....Although, I was praising the heck out of this thing initially.

I'm what you call an 'impulse buyer' though and Sideshow loves me. I'm happy I showed some restraint....for now.

I agree on all points. The price was a turn off, and was a part in why I didn't PO. Ultimately, it's my lack of love for the character though....Although, I was praising the heck out of this thing initially.

I'm what you call an 'impulse buyer' though and Sideshow loves me. I'm happy I showed some restraint....for now.

We all can be like that though so true! Buy on impulse. However this one just wasn’t enough for me to pick up. I felt it was overshadowed by other pieces that in my opinion were better from Prime 1 and XM hell Thanos sold the whole show last year

We all can be like that though so true! Buy on impulse. However this one just wasn’t enough for me to pick up. I felt it was overshadowed by other pieces that in my opinion were better from Prime 1 and XM hell Thanos sold the whole show last year

Oh, Thanos. It should be SOTY, IMO. Yes, pieces like Cable are on par with it (and arguably better), BUT the hype was off the charts. The hype was second to none, IMO.

Isn't the same people on SF basically the same people here? Might as well just merge the two forum haha

Isn't the same people on SF basically the same people here? Might as well just merge the two forum haha

Merge together? I agree all the mods on SF were really nice enough to give me a request to close my account for a vacation. Except for one who said I had to take 3 months off and can't do one month. I guess its just policy, so I'm ok with it. I went to a cruise and it was a lot of fun to get away for a while. I'm so busy I can't be on both forums all the times.

I’m on both forums under the same name. I thought Cable should have won statue of the year. This year statue of the year nominees will be very tough. I think it will come down to Thanos and Hulkbuster.

Yup... its kind of redundant typing the same thing 2x

I will say (in hopes to not contradict my previous statement), even though we share a similar crowd, it would still be nice to have a poll like that. I'm not quite sure the results would be the same. I think there's maybe a bit more diversity in tastes than over here. Just my opinion though.

I will say (in hopes to not contradict my previous statement), even though we share a similar crowd, it would still be nice to have a poll like that. I'm not quite sure the results would be the same. I think there's maybe a bit more diversity in tastes than over here. Just my opinion though.

I find it weird to be on both forums typing the same thing. I joined that site years ago but hardly post on there. Statue of the year will be Thanos but my personal statue of the year is Hulkbuster from XM

I agree that Cable was the best statue of last year. The Poison Ivey is very detailed and really surprised me how well it turned out. There are way too many great pieces this year and the year has just begun

Back