Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it weird to be on both forums typing the same thing. I joined that site years ago but hardly post on there. Statue of the year will be Thanos but my personal statue of the year is Hulkbuster from XM

I agree that Cable was the best statue of last year. The Poison Ivey is very detailed and really surprised me how well it turned out. There are way too many great pieces this year and the year has just begun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm member over there, but I don't post anymore other than to talk in the PCS producers - which is once in a blue moon. Like you said, it's just not necessary.

Yup. PCS seems to be very lively in the SF. Anyway, yes so much good statues coming.

Yup. PCS seems to be very lively in the SF. Anyway, yes so much good statues coming.

I wish they were more prominent and interactive here. I think it would go a long way to comfort the customers, especially with all of the delayed shippings, etc.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1519745496.745944.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1519745508.523404.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1519745517.814096.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1519745526.021936.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1519745535.184604.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1519745546.292681.jpg

Meet this masterpiece by Will Harbottle.

Since it's probably a bust now to nab the ex, i'll probably end up investing in another piece like the new wolverine PFF. Don't own anything wolverine yet.

Since it's probably a bust now to nab the ex, i'll probably end up investing in another piece like the new wolverine PFF. Don't own anything wolverine yet.

Have you tried eBay yet? I wouldn't give up that easily on this one. Although, you can't go wrong with the new Wolverine piece either.

Prototypy should be banned from the thread for posting such awesomeness. I JUST wrote off getting this piece, and now it's sucking me back in.

Prototypy should be banned from the thread for posting such awesomeness. I JUST wrote off getting this piece, and now it's sucking me back in.

I wrote it off also. I think I might want this when the movie comes out. I still think if the price was $100 cheaper it would have been sold out instantly

I wrote it off also. I think I might want this when the movie comes out. I still think if the price was $100 cheaper it would have been sold out instantly

I agree 100%. The price was the BIGGEST turn off for so many, IMO. In the long run, I guess it didn't hurt Sideshow as bad as I was anticipating. Good for them.

Back