Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also very few have shipped so far, I have two flex payments left on mine and was told they only got a few in the first batch so couldn't get one shipped early at the moment.

So dope

Excuse the mess in my home

I just unboxed like 8 packages came home driving all day

Will post my collection room soon it’s packed to the brim

rRRTrIF.jpg

9KYdFQ5.jpg

XRAsKIm.jpg

zQilLMy.jpg

dbrA1aW.jpg

Looks sick. I just love all the absurdity going on here, everything you need to know about Deadpool in one statue.

No lighting in this room

Will look better once I finish things up

gqsCWpr.jpg

rnLqwub.jpg

VnwLwCt.jpg

66YoRd7.jpg

u64oVtf.jpg

7w50MFu.jpg

F5tNNvq.jpg

yN14nav.jpg

B61QOHO.jpg

I canceled the HT Hulkbuster since I had the Sideshow one

Plus Phoenix was on the way

I canceled the HT Hulkbuster since I had the Sideshow one

Plus Phoenix was on the way

Great Display room, but your Pax needs metal brackets on the shelves. A few are starting to bow... I installed brackets on the front and rear edge of each shelf and they are very sturdy

Do you have a guide? Where do I find brackets?

buy these from Home Depot or Lowes, cut them to fit and screw one across the front face and one across the rear of each shelf:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubberm...bA&gclsrc=ds&dclid=COfOzOfJntcCFcMWYgodNXkMWg

it'll look like these
attachment.php

then place a strip of melamine tape across the front facing bracket to provide a clean finish so you don't see the metal:

https://www.amazon.com/White-Melami...1&sr=8-16&keywords=white+melamine+edgebanding

Edit: But check those shelves first, if they've bowed for too long then I would buy new ones and then do the above.

Both will look good with Cable I think. This is the silly version of DP haha

Agreed. Both would look good with XM Cable. Everyone knows Cable is dead serious ....and Deadpool is just ..well ...deadpool.

I personally like this new DP better than the first one... It's how I see DP hahaha

Back