Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent paint job, very dynamic pose, so cool. I think this one is a keeper. No issues.

2wehs29.jpg

1g4x1j.jpg

xl9k4i.jpg

2ibbuad.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got this guy after a long wait. Overall it turned out absolutely amazing! First big purchase from SS in a very long time (last time was Arkham Asylum Batman which I returned). I was a little nervous dropping so much on a big piece, especially this guy where so much could have gone wrong. I would be lying if there weren't a couple of very minor issues that I plan on emailing SS about but again overall I will be keeping this guy and he will be my grail Deadpool piece which is what I was searching for. The two minor issues are on the right side of the sword roughly 1/4 inch from the grenade is a small bubble. I noticed it first thing out of the box but once set up it seems fine. Still going to email SS to see if they will do anything. Second issue is the base doesn't sit entirely flush. It has a very minor gap (2mm) under the back rubber piece. I actually can't confirm if this is possibly a flaw of the table I currently have it on or not. I am too nervous to move it all right now so it'll have to stay where its at.

Again, this piece is just overall amazingly well done and I really feel SS hit this one out of the park. Also got a decent low number of 226/1500.

Feel free to request other photos, and I will take a picture of the selfie stick and duck face at a later date.

OyI0fEn.jpg

Base
Spoiler Spoiler:

Legs
Spoiler Spoiler:

Body
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sword
Spoiler Spoiler:

Gun and Missile
Spoiler Spoiler:

I accidentally posted this in a separate thread, sorry!

FYI, Deadpool ..I'm seeing "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting" on your pics.

You got maybe a IKEA Besta? Fit this figur in?
I will eventually get some. I have never owned a piece this big so I wasnt really prepared display wise. His measurements if you are curious are 12" from front to back for the base, and 24" tall to the top of the sword. You could angle it where the sword is kinda going out from the besta and it would probably fit cause to the top of Deadpool himself its just 20".

I will eventually get some. I have never owned a piece this big so I wasnt really prepared display wise. His measurements if you are curious are 12" from front to back for the base, and 24" tall to the top of the sword. You could angle it where the sword is kinda going out from the besta and it would probably fit cause to the top of Deadpool himself its just 20".
Thank you mate [emoji106]

Updated with pictures using imgur, let me know if that works for you guys. Sorry about the lighting, wife took the pics at 12:30am in warm incandescents and using an ikea Jansjo lamp as a spotlight.

Updated with pictures using imgur, let me know if that works for you guys. Sorry about the lighting, wife took the pics at 12:30am in warm incandescents and using an ikea Jansjo lamp as a spotlight.

Way better! Now the pics are up! Congrats!

I use imgur myself.

Back