Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know guys. I am getting cold feet. Can anyone give me a reason not to cancel? Every month I go over the pics and can't find the will to cancel but I lso don't have that initial fire gotta have it feeling...
bcf1e7e4d7d14f7772213bbf9974e525.gif

the out of the box video didn't impress me to be honest.

the different colored flames being attached to the base is a turn off, they don't match where you are sticking them on to.

some of the color choices for his gear he has strapped on, lacking detail in his mouth area(reg head) unlike the original SS deadpool piece.

nitpicking yes, but i lost the fire months ago personally. for $700 i have to be impressed and i am no. just my .02

the out of the box video didn't impress me to be honest.

the different colored flames being attached to the base is a turn off, they don't match where you are sticking them on to.

some of the color choices for his gear he has strapped on, lacking detail in his mouth area(reg head) unlike the original SS deadpool piece.

nitpicking yes, but i lost the fire months ago personally. for $700 i have to be impressed and i am no. just my .02

Thought the extact same thing.
Details and colour depth was lost from proto to prod.

I have no idea what those two are talking about. All the details are there. Love it! Can't wait!

its people who never ordered (too poor) begin with and are talking trash to make themselves feel better. This piece is one of the best 1/4 action posed statues ever made. Detail and paint is on point.

its people who never ordered (too poor) begin with and are talking trash to make themselves feel better. This piece is one of the best 1/4 action posed statues ever made. Detail and paint is on point.

too poor lol. awww someones feelings got triggered. so who's talking trash to make themselves feel better here exactly? kettle calling the pot black...

always funny to see someone that can't give an unbiased opinion because they own a piece. i love deadpool, this piece doesn't measure up. you're eye for details is trash if u think this is top shelf

pause out of box video

@ .27seconds miscolored flames going into different colored pug-ins.

@ .58seconds. where exactly is the detail on his mouth. its flat as a board.

get your game up kids

pause out of box video

@ .58seconds. where exactly is the detail on his mouth. its flat as a board.

get your game up kids

This is just comic accurate so this is not really relevant. Even for the movie they've done that comic accurate.

Love this piece so dynamic! Perfect representation of Deadpool for those who like crazy, funny action pose.

I want this... but the exc so so expensive with the bloody custom now. Arrghh

Wtf are you talking about? The flame is one thing if you think so, even though from the video I can’t see anything there that throws me off. But his mouth? I mean, have you even read a comic or seen the movie?

Back