Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_o4l9rebwzi1sjhtm9o1_500.gif

tumblr_o68wghSYq11r05bkco4_500.gif

I have been away from the forum for awhile and I know that this dead horse has been beaten, but while I was excited to see this statue, at $700, I'm out. I wish Sideshow and Hot Toys would slow it down. I would love to see them challenge themselves to see what they could still produce in 1/4 scale with a $400 price target.

I have been away from the forum for awhile and I know that this dead horse has been beaten, but while I was excited to see this statue, at $700, I'm out. I wish Sideshow and Hot Toys would slow it down. I would love to see them challenge themselves to see what they could still produce in 1/4 scale with a $400 price target.

That ship has sailed mate

Well P1 has put pre orders up for their 2099 Spider-Man with switch out head for $700 but it's a lot bigger than Deadpool with some serious detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well P1 has put pre orders up for their 2099 Spider-Man with switch out head for $700 but it's a lot bigger than Deadpool with some serious detail

It's freakin' awesome, isn't it?

P1 delivered and then some. Couldn't be happier. I really hope their Spider-Man delivers like this.

It's freakin' awesome, isn't it?

P1 delivered and then some. Couldn't be happier. I really hope their Spider-Man delivers like this.

You two are derailing the thread :mad:

You two are derailing the thread :mad:

This thread was derailed before it could even get going. Now the questions would be why is this statue by Prime 1 the same price as Deadpool yet it's bigger with the same amount if not more details? Don't get me wrong I love this Deadpool a great deal. But you gotta look at everything from every perspective

This thread was derailed before it could even get going. Now the questions would be why is this statue by Prime 1 the same price as Deadpool yet it's bigger with the same amount if not more details? Don't get me wrong I love this Deadpool a great deal. But you gotta look at everything from every perspective

I beg to differ. Deadpool is much more intricate and detailed.

Those reward points knocked this down to $299.99 for me

And I'll do the same for Venom and Magneto

I don't think there are many Marvel characters left that I'd drop that kind of coin for.

Thanos is a given but aside from that I'm good

Those reward points knocked this down to $299.99 for me

And I'll do the same for Venom and Magneto

I don't think there are many Marvel characters left that I'd drop that kind of coin for.

Thanos is a given but aside from that I'm good

Magneto? What did i miss?

Yea, that's a mistake. SSC is not coming out with Magneto. Wonder if Rulk meant if SSC ever makes Magneto?

Back